Chapter 44 Sweet

"It's really A Ke?" Wen Yunzhi got up abruptly upon hearing this, almost knocking down the chair behind her.

Once, she believed that Xia Wan must be her child based on her sixth sense, but the moment the appraisal result came out, she unconsciously wondered if she had heard it wrong.

How much you want what you hear to be the truth, and how afraid you will be disappointed again.

"Xia Wan," Xue Wenke said while looking at Wen Yunzhi, "He is indeed our Ake, Mom, you read it right this time."

Wen Yunzhi's figure swayed.

It seems that I have never been so happy in my life, and it seems that I have never been so wronged and painful.

She wanted to smile at her relatives, but she couldn't help crying bitterly.

The boulder that had been pressing on my heart for a long time was finally completely removed, but the breath that I was holding on for a long time seemed to be about to disappear.

She was violently impacted by huge and contradictory emotions, she could hardly breathe, and her whole body was on the verge of collapse.

"Auntie." Seeing this, Su Tang rushed forward, but Xue Chong was already a step ahead.

He hugged Wen Yunzhi into his arms, and knocked his chin on the top of her hair, and his eyes were red.

"Yunzhi," he patted her on the back reassuringly, with a hoarse voice, "A Ke has been found."

Their Ake was found.

Wen Yunzhi buried her face in his arms, crying with restraint and restraint.

"My Ake, my Ake," she said intermittently, "I'll just say he is Ake, otherwise why would I like him so much for no reason?"

"It's your mother and child who are connected." Xue Chong said.

"Really?" Wen Yunzhi raised her face, eyes full of worries about gains and losses.

"Of course it's true." Xue Chongqiang smiled, "Tell Dad the news later, he will be very happy."

Wen Yunzhi nodded with tears in her eyes, but his mood sank again after a while: "But Ake, he only recognizes Xia Chengzhang now."

Xue Chong is obviously stronger and more decisive than Wen Yunzhi in these matters of love between children.

"That's because he doesn't know his own life experience," he said. "When he knows, he will naturally get close to us."

Wen Yunzhi fell silent.

Although she didn't have much contact with her, she also knew that Xia Wan's child was kind and soft. If she knew the truth, even if she couldn't accept it at first, she would definitely get close to them in the future.

But the question is, when will he know?

"As long as the person is found, there is no rush for the rest." Xue Chong understood her thoughts and comforted her softly.

Although his emotions are restrained, the eagerness and enthusiasm in his heart are no lower than anyone else's.

However, Xia Chengzhang's illness stopped them in their tracks.

Also, what role did Xia Chengzhang play in this matter?

Would the truth be too cruel for that child?

Wen Yunzhi shed too many tears, Su Tang standing behind her couldn't help wiping away her tears.