Chapter 71 Everything I Have Belongs to You

It's different from every time I came to Xue's house in the past. As the car drove forward, Xia Wan's mood became more and more nervous.

He lowered his head and gently stretched the corner of the shirt on his body, but after pinching the corner of the shirt, he paused unconsciously, his eyes drooping in a silent trance.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed his wrist.

The black watch made the hand look like a jade carving, but it was very warm when it touched the skin.

Huo Yu didn't speak, just squeezed Xia Wan's wrist lightly.

But inexplicably, Xia Wan's heart calmed down.

The gate of the Xue family is not far away, the closer you are, the more clearly you can see the European-style metal carvings on the gate.

But at this moment, besides the butler, there was another thin and tall figure standing there, which was Xue Zhen's personal assistant Zhou Qi.

The car turned into the door, Zhou Qi hurriedly greeted her, and said respectfully to Xia Wan: "Young master."

Apparently having learned Xia Wan's true identity, he said to Huo Yu, "Mr. Huo."

Xia Wan jumped out of the car and called him as usual: "Mr. Zhou."

Zhou Qi smiled and waved her hands: "Just call me Zhou Qi."

After he finished speaking, he took the first step to lead the way, and then said to Xia Wan: "The old man insisted on waiting for you here, but he was persuaded by Mr. and Madam just now."

Xia Wan's heart skipped a beat when she heard the words, remembering the first time she saw Xue Zhen, he was at the elevator door, and he was probably waiting for her.

For a moment, his mood was very complicated: "Grandpa, is the old man in a good mood?"

"Yeah." Zhou Qi nodded with a smile, her eyes casually glanced at Huo Yu and Xia Wan's tightly clasped hands, "This is a great joy for the family, of course the old man is very happy."

Xia Wan unconsciously looked at Huo Yu when he heard the words, Huo Yu nodded to him with the corners of his lips bent.

Most of the green plants in Xue's house are evergreen plants. Although it has entered late autumn, it is still lush and green, giving people a feeling of vitality everywhere.

The main house is very quiet, there is no sound, only the wind chimes under the corridor occasionally make a crisp sound.

It wasn't until Zhou Qi stood still at the door and said something to the inside that there was a small commotion inside.

It was Su Tang who rushed out first, like a small cannonball, he rushed over quickly and hugged Xia Wan.

Not as roommates or classmates, but as cousins.

"You scoundrel," Su Tang choked up, "How long have I been crying since you left?"

Xia Wan's tense nerves suddenly softened because of these words.

He was just two years old when he got lost, and then he grew up slowly, and he has long since lost the memory of his original family.

But Su Tang is different. He lives in this place where there are traces of little Ake everywhere. Everyone misses him, keeps looking for him, and repeatedly looks at his not too many photos...

He is a witness to that kind of pain, and he is also a person who experienced it. Those details have been engraved deep in his heart through repetition over and over again.