Chapter 91 The End Chapter

On the night of the Xue family's press conference, Shen Yan went abroad for business, and he left for a month. Therefore, he didn't know about the attack on Huo Yu and Xia Wan until he came back from abroad.

That night, he went to Huo Yu's house.

Whether it is long or short, a month is enough for many things to happen.

Huo Yu's splint has just been removed, but his injured hand still needs to be careful all the time, and he has already taken down the vacant apartment in the neighborhood at a price that is 30% higher than the market price, even the transaction procedures have been completed seventy percent. Seven or eight.

Now almost everyone knows Huo Yu, even if the neighbors are abroad, they have seen the news about Huo Yu, and the hostess has a mother's eye filter for him, so the house that was not going to be sold, flew to Huo Yu personally After the interview abroad, it was settled quickly. Even the price was offered by Huo Yu as a token of gratitude. A deal can be described as a happy one.

The neighbor even allowed Xia Chengzhang to move in before the transfer was completed.

That house was also facing the lake, and it was across the lake from Huo Yu's house. The distance was not too far, and it was well maintained.

Except for the need to clean up the yard and install an elevator to facilitate Xia Chengzhang's activities, there is basically no need to move anything else.

At first, Xia Chengzhang was very resistant to his two children spending such a large amount of money to buy a villa for himself. Although he was a graduate of a famous university when he was young, the devastation of these years made him live with frugal migrant workers. There is hardly any difference in consumption.

Not only that, after he went to see the house in person, he felt even more ashamed, and felt that if he lived in it, it would be like a pheasant falling into a phoenix's nest, and there was a sense of disobedience everywhere.

It's just that after Xia Yang's incident, Xia Wan and Huo Yu's attitudes were very firm, and he didn't want them to worry about him all the time, so he finally compromised and moved in.

When Shen Yan came, Xia Chengzhang had just moved into the new house for about a week.

The neighbors in the community are very nice, and they all know about Xia Wan from the news, and they are also very friendly to Xia Chengzhang.

Several small leisure platforms were built around the scenic lake, with stone tables and gazebos, so that the residents of the community could enjoy the cool in summer and enjoy the sun in winter. Xia Chengzhang soon became chess friends with several retired elderly people in the community.

Occasionally Xue Zhen came to see Xia Wan, because the two younger ones were busy, but spent more time with Xia Chengzhang, and the relationship between the two parties eased a lot.

From frugality to extravagance, Xia Chengzhang quickly adapted to the current life.

What made him even more relieved was that the Xia family had finally settled down gradually when the overall situation was settled and the attitudes of all parties were very firm.

At first, Xia Yang did not admit that he was the first to attack Xia Wan and Huo Yu.

He was more severely injured than Huo Yu, two ribs were broken, one bone was broken, and the soft tissue of his shoulder was severely contused by Huo Yu's foot. Besides, he went to Xia Chengzhang to save his father. At an important moment of life and death, people are more impulsive, but in fact, most people can accept and understand emotionally.