Chapter 78 Overbearing

Globe Stadium, the venue for the NF Festival.

A long red carpet was laid out in front of the door early in the morning, and a high isolation net was drawn on the outside of the red carpet.

There are huge crowds of people outside the quarantine network, packed with fans of various artists.

They held up the lights and held their mobile phones, just to see their idols more, completely fearless of the cold winter wind.

Luxury cars drove in one after another, and cheers followed one after another.

Xia Wan sat in the car and took a look outside.

The setting sun has been completely blocked by high-rise buildings, but there are still a few strands of golden-red sunset glow scattered on the horizon, adding warmth to the winter evening.

"Sir," the driver said to Xia Wan following Aunt Qin's address, "We'll be next."

Huo Yu has a very important business meeting today, and nine times out of ten he won't be able to attend, so Xia Wan is the only person in the car now.

In order not to attract too much attention at this charity-themed feast, Huo's donations were not handed over by Xia Wan as Huo Yu said before, but were all handed over to Shen Yan, and Shenzhou's donation together with the sponsor.

"En." Xia Wan replied, her eyes fell on the red carpet in front of her.

The one who appeared before him was also a well-known anchor, many years earlier than Xia Wan. As soon as he got out of the car, many people were calling his name.

"Brother Xian, Brother Xian, Daxian, Daxian..."

Listening to those enthusiastic calls, Xia Wan felt a little nervous unconsciously.

In his concept, the market and value of an anchor with goods must ultimately return to the goods and services he brings. Even if there are fans, they should only be limited to the Internet, which is completely different from the nature of star fans.

He rested his head on the side, feeling a little nervous.

Wouldn't it be a little embarrassing if no one cared about getting out of the car later?

Before he could think of a one, two, three, four, the car had already stopped, and a staff member stepped forward to open the door for him.

Xia Wan thanked her, subconsciously raised her hand to straighten her bow tie, and then bent down to get out of the car.

Without the barrier of the car window, the surrounding voices suddenly became louder. Just as he stood firm, there was a burst of cheers from both sides, and someone shouted: "Brother."

"Brother, younger brother, younger brother..." Many people were crowded on the outermost side of the red carpet, waving light signs in their hands, with fiery red "w"s on them, and the fiery red color spread all the way to the back, Xia Wan stood There is no end in sight from where you are.

He was a little surprised, and very surprised, as if the winter wind was blocked, and warmth rose in his heart with the sound of "brother".

Xia Wan stood there for a moment, then bent down in that direction and bowed.

Following his movements, the voice over there suddenly became louder, and a boy's sonorous voice was mixed in: "Brother, you look good in real life, much better than in the camera."

As soon as he said this, the originally orderly voice immediately turned into laughter, and even Xia Wan couldn't help laughing.

When he entered the door, the sound outside was much quieter, and the young staff member said to him: "You don't know how popular you are, it seems that you have more fans than celebrities."