Chapter 42 can do a lot of things you can't imagine.

Xia Wan's eyes were fixed on that scar, and the slightly excited eyes that were originally flustered gradually calmed down.

The scar happened to be slightly to the left of Huo Yu's chest. If it was not a coincidence, it would most likely kill him on the spot.

Even though she didn't know how Huo Yu was injured, or what happened in the past, Xia Wan still felt secretly shocked just looking at that hideous trace.

"Young Master." He unconsciously called softly, his eyes fixed on his chest without blinking.

"Have you seen enough?" Huo Yu seemed to laugh, and then quickly put on his shirt, raising his fingers to button up the buttons one by one from top to bottom.

His hands were so beautiful that even buttoning was a pleasure to look at.

only%

Xia Wan pursed her lips and walked in, raised her hand to hold Huo Yu's wrist.

His fingers were slightly cool, with soft pads, but they seemed to hold Huo Yu's wrist with great strength.

Because Huo Yu didn't break free.

"Let me take a look." He raised his face to look at him and said, his amber eyes, because the emotion was too solemn, turned extremely black.

He obviously wanted to refuse, but meeting such eyes, for some reason, Huo Yu finally just pursed his lips.

"Looking at what?" he asked.

Xia Wan didn't speak, and had already unbuttoned one of the two buttons he had just buttoned.

His fingers pinched the button for a moment, and finally stroked the scar on Huo Yu's chest.

The beginning is rough, but also ferocious...

But apart from the scars, the hand feels too good, warm and firm, with a slight bounce, making Xia Wan's heart skip a beat.

This touch is very short, maybe only a second, but the different experience makes this second very full.

"Is this what you should touch?" Huo Yu looked down at him, his voice was a little deeper than before, and he asked unclearly.

Xia Wan raised her hand and buttoned his buttons one by one.

Every time a button is buckled, the knuckles are pushed against the skin through the clothes, which will bring a touch of itching.

It wasn't until the last button was buttoned that Xia Wan seriously said, "Did you misplace the buttons just now?"

"What?" Huo Yu was slightly taken aback, and couldn't help remembering the time he adjusted the buttons for Xia Wan.

Is this tit for tat?

He thought it was funny, and then one corner of his mouth slowly curled up, saying inexplicably, "I didn't take advantage of you last time."

"It seems like I took advantage of you." After buttoning the button, Xia Wan took a step back, raised her eyes and said, "They are all men, what can I take advantage of you?"

He was not in a high mood, and the circles of his eyes were slightly red.

That scar wasn't scary, but Xia Wan was still a little scared by it.

It wasn't that it looked so hideous, but that he suddenly realized that there might be a possibility that he had transmigrated into this book, but Huo Yu was missing from it.

The idea was inexplicably unacceptable to him.

Huo Yu wanted to tease him one or two more words, but when he saw his eyes, he fell silent.