Chapter 68 The Xue family wants to recognize you back

Xia Wan was busy until the lights came on, and had a small barbecue with his friends before taking a taxi home happily.

It's not surprising that the lights at home are on, because under normal circumstances, Xia Chengzhang will wait for him to go home on weekends, and the father and son will only rest after talking a few words, so he usually doesn't come back too late.

But unexpectedly, the light was on in his own room as well.

Probably because Xia Chengzhang couldn't stay idle and was cleaning up his room again.

Xia Wan's eyes rolled up unconsciously, and she reached out to touch the pork liver porridge packed for Xia Chengzhang in her arms. Through the package, the heat inside rushed into his palm warmly.

He stood still at the door, and as soon as he took out the key from the side pocket of his backpack and inserted it into the lock, the door opened from the inside.

The light leaked from the door, outlining Huo Yu's tall and straight figure.

He is wearing a navy blue sweater with wide shoulders and narrow waist, giving people a strong sense of security.

"Young Master." Xia Wan jumped forward in surprise, wrapped her arms around Huo Yu's waist, raised her head and asked, "Why are you?"

He leaned close to Huo Yu's ear again, and smiled maliciously: "Would it be addictive to sleep with me? How about we move into a bedroom when we go back?"

This is counter to what I said last night.

Huo Yu put his hands around the back of Xia Wan's head, pressed him into his arms, and then gave a soft "um".

Xia Wan looked up at him, biting her lips and smiling like the happiest person in the world.

Whether Huo Yu appeared in front of him without warning, or he had no objection to moving to the same bedroom, Xia Wan was overjoyed.

The two entered the door together, Xia Wan put the packing bucket on the tea table, while Huo Yu took his coat and hung it with his own.

"Dad," Xia Wan knocked on the door of Xia Chengzhang's room, unscrewed it mischievously, put his eyes on it and looked in, "Are you still awake? I brought you a supper."

He turned his head and said to Huo Yu: "If I know that the young master is coming, I will bring it for you."

"It doesn't matter if you don't bring it," Huo Yu smiled, "It's enough for you to drag it down in your backpack and in your room."

"That's a sample," Xia Wan emphasized, "a sample."

He lowered his voice again: "But if you want to eat, I can give you all."

Huo Yu looked at him, his eyes couldn't help but let out a smile, and then he gave a soft "um".

When the two of you were looking at me and I was looking at you, Xia Chengzhang's door opened, and Huo Yu turned his eyes away calmly.

Xia Chengzhang had cleaned himself up, and he looked the same as before, but after opening the door, he subconsciously glanced at Huo Yu first.

Huo Yu gave him a shallow smile, and Xia Chengzhang seemed to have a psychological support, and the lines on his face relaxed a little.

Their movements and expressions were very subtle, but Xia Wan quickly discovered something was wrong.

"What kind of eyebrow and eye lawsuit are you two fighting?" He asked with a smile, and then said, "Is there something you are hiding from me?

"No." Xia Chengzhang rubbed his hands lightly, then changed the subject, "What did you bring me?"

"Spinach pork liver porridge." Xia Wan immediately pushed Xia Chengzhang's wheelchair to the side of the coffee table, and opened the box: "I'll get you the tableware."