Chapter 26

In mid-May, the weather gradually turns hot.

Xia Wan came back from the outside holding a half can of iced Coke, and as soon as she entered the door, she saw Su Tang and Fu Ling chatting enthusiastically and gossiping together.

"These media will write indiscriminately," Fu Ling was indignant, "I don't believe that Sun Baijiang will play big names."

"What's the matter?" Hearing this, Su Tang stopped holding the melon seeds and leaned over to watch the news on the screen with him, "Oh, this is Zhou Shu."

"Is there any inside information from our mother?" Fu Ling immediately regained his energy.

"Sun Baijiang is not playing big cards, but Zhou Shu touched his inverse scales and deliberately mentioned Huo Yu in the media interview." Su Tang said while eating melon seeds, and also shared a handful with Fu Ling. .

"What does their entertainment have to do with Huo Yu?" Fu Ling looked puzzled, "And that's our Wanwan husband, I'd be annoyed if it was me."

Zhou Shu's mention of Huo Yu was naturally not a good thing, but the news was not released and was suppressed by Sun Baijiang.

That's why Fu Ling didn't know.

"Sun Baijiang and Huo Yu are young." Su Tang said, "Of course we have to face Huo Yu."

"It's not that simple, is it?" Fu Ling's little gossip radar immediately stood up, and he squinted his eyes, full of threats, "Let's be honest."

"When did I lie to you?" Su Tang was wronged, and then whispered, "But there is something you don't know."

Speaking of this, Su Tang suddenly paused. He looked at Xia Wan who had already come to him, raised his hand and said, "Wan Wan is back?"

Xia Wan put half a can of Coke on the corner of the table, unloaded the backpack, and said with a smile: "Go on."

"Can you say it?" Su Tang confirmed.

"What are you afraid of?" Xia Wan sat down and made a group with the other two, "It's not like I haven't seen Sun Baijiang before."

"Hurry up." Fu Ling couldn't wait any longer, and kicked Su Tang's shoe with his toe.

"That Zhou Shu is Li Sheng's little lover outside, does Li Sheng know?" At this point, Su Tang thinks that he should explain the relationship between the characters to Fu Ling, "Li Sheng is Huo Lin's uncle."

"Oh." Fu Ling understood, "The enemy camp."

"Yeah." Su Tang said, "Now the movie Sun Baijiang and Zhou Shu are cooperating with is invested by the Huo family, and Li Sheng helped her get this role."

"What kind of cooperation is that?" Fu Ling said, "Our Best Actor Sun is the male lead, and she is an 18-tier supporting role."

Su Tang patted his forehead: "Don't interrupt."

Fu Ling immediately sat down in a primary school student's position and listened obediently.

"Didn't Huo Yu take Yan Yu away a while ago?" Su Tang said and turned to Xia Wan, "Now it's time to hand over the microphone to Wan Wan."

Xia Wan had just finished drinking half a can of Coke when she heard the words and waved her hands: "Talk, talk."

"Yan Yu is your family's business," Su Tang said, "No matter how much gossip I have heard, I don't know as much as you."

Although Xia Wan never asked about Huo Yu's work, he knew about it.

Recently, I don't know whether he has become accustomed to his existence or has become less wary of him. Huo Yu no longer avoids him in everything like before.