Chapter 35 A pair of eyes are full of hostility.

The temperature of the air conditioner is set at 26 degrees, which is supposed to be the most comfortable temperature for the human body, but Wen Yunzhi feels chills all over his body.

On the other hand, on the other hand, there is a burning emotion in the heart.

The cold and the hot sandwiched her in the middle, making her feel suffocated, and the eagerness, anxiety, and fear of being disappointed again... also made her restless.

The information was pinched hot in her hands, Wen Yunzhi lowered her eyes, but the text on it became blurred like it was soaked in water.

She took a deep breath, then gave up struggling, and cast her eyes on Xue Wenxuan's face with tears in her eyes.

"Mom." Xue Wenxuan handed Wen Yunzhi a tissue.

Wen Yunzhi lowered her head and wiped her eyes, trying to keep her tone steady: "Tell me, why haven't you seen such a big storm in these years?"

Xue Wenxuan was silent for a moment, trying to speak tactfully.

"Maybe you don't know." He said softly, "Actually, I have seen Xia Wan before."

"Have you seen him?" Wen Yunzhi murmured, "When?"

"It happened a few months ago," Xue Wenxuan said, "Do you still remember the opening of Zhang Jiaxin's company?"

Wen Yunzhi nodded.

The Zhang family's invitation was actually sent to Wen Yunzhi and Xue Chong, and Xue Wenxuan went on behalf of his parents.

But he just showed his face and left immediately.

When going out, I happened to meet Huo Lin coming in, and Xia Wan was following him.

"It was just a quick glance at that time." Xue Wenxuan said.

Wen Yunzhi suddenly remembered the incident where the two Huo family brothers tore their faces for Xia Wan: "At that time, he was still following Huo Lin?"

"Yes." Xue Wenxuan nodded.

Wen Yunzhi is not a gossip, although I heard the rumors that the two younger generations of the Huo family fell out because of a boy, I just laughed it off.

Later, when I went to Huo's house again, I saw with my own eyes that Huo Peixue was going to marry Huo Yu. Although I felt dissatisfied, it was their business after all.

But now she knows that this "family" most likely includes the youngest son she has been missing for eighteen years and has been looking forward to day and night.

"I saw the three of them together at Huo's house before." Wen Yunzhi pondered for a moment, "Wanwan seems to be quite disgusted with Huo Lin, so what happened between them?"

It's a long story, but Xue Wenxuan summed it up briefly.

"When Huo Lin and Qiu Qi got engaged, they were actually still with Xia Wan. He held the engagement banquet without telling Xia Wan."

Wen Yunzhi listened quietly, a mocking smile appeared on the corner of her lips: "Does he want to keep Qiu Qi outside behind his back?"

Xue Wenxuan nodded.

"That's not enough," he continued, "Xia Wan was called over by them to humiliate her at the time, but luckily Huo Yu came to the scene to relieve the siege."

Wen Yunzhi was so angry that she couldn't sit still, she took a deep breath, and endured it again.

After floating in the business field for so many years, she is not a person without a city.