Chapter 40 What do these words mean?

At the same time, Su Tang, who was watching the live broadcast, was also kicked out of the live broadcast room.

Before he could respond in time, Wen Yunzhi's message came.

"Why did Wan Wan suddenly download it?" Wen Yunzhi's tone was vaguely aggrieved, "It's so hard to broadcast it once, I haven't watched enough yet."

Su Tang naturally knew that the account named "YZ" belonged to Wen Yun.

He was silent for a moment, bowed his head and entered information on the screen:

[Little Sweet Tangguo: Didn't you let him go offline? And what about HY, you two want to send Wanwan to debut? 】

Wen Yunzhi originally cared about it but was chaotic, but now that she heard the words, she immediately recalled it.

She put down her phone, not feeling a sense of frustration.

I want to spend money on Xia Wan, and I want to see him all the time.

But such a simple request is like a barrier to her.

Looking at the food in front of her, she lost her appetite as usual.

"Mom, let's eat." Xue Wenxuan handed over a bowl of soup. He also saw Su Tang's message. He felt a little funny, unlike Wen Yunzhi.

It seems that Wen Yunzhi will lose his sense of proportion when encountering Xia Wan's incident, as reckless and eager as a child.

"What's your rivalry with netizens?" Xue Wenxuan said, "They can smash it if they want. Anyway, it's Xia Wan who will profit in the end, isn't that all right?"

Wen Yunzhi took the soup bowl silently, as if still not reconciled: "I just want to be the best one in front of Wanwan."

She just wanted to be the best one, she was competitive, and it was precisely because of this that she lost Xue Wenke.

As these words came out, Wen Yun was startled unconsciously, and then her eyes were stained with a strong color of sadness.

"Maybe your grandpa is right," she murmured to herself, "It's just that I was too strong, that's why I lost Ake."

Back then, as a child from an ordinary family, she entered the Xue family by herself and became Xue Chong's personal secretary.

Knowing that their backgrounds were very different, she still fell in love with Xue Chong.

Undoubtedly, such a relationship is not blessed and recognized by most people, and Mr. Xue naturally holds the same attitude.

That's why she worked desperately, just trying to put even a little halo on this relationship.

Later, the two broke through many obstacles and entered into marriage, and Wen Yunzhi became another pillar of the Xue family after Xue Chong.

No one dared to look down on her anymore, and even most people respected her very much, even feared her.

But Wen Yunzhi knew that all of this came from her efforts in the end.

It is also because of this that the warmth after marriage is even stronger.

Even during her two pregnancies, she never cheated once, and she even returned to Xue's as soon as she gave birth after giving birth.

Naturally, Mr. Xue was very dissatisfied with this.

As far as the old man is concerned, the company does not lack employees, but his grandchildren lack the company of their mothers.

Especially when it came to Xue Wenke, the child was so beautiful when he was born, especially his eyes were round and bright.