Chapter 70

Xia Wan has been dreaming all night, and his dreams are full of his worries.

In the dream, Xia Chengzhang couldn't accept him returning to Xue's house, and looked at him beggingly again and again, the misery in his eyes made him dare not look directly.

Fortunately, whenever he started to fall into the depths of the dream, there would always be a strong arm to pull him out in time and wrap him tightly.

The embrace is warm and wide, and leaning on it can give people a great sense of security.

So although Xia Wan felt restless, she still slept through the night until dawn.

When I woke up, the room was still a little dark, and the thick blackout curtains blocked the light from the sky, making it impossible to accurately tell the time.

Xia Wan was trapped in Huo Yu's warm embrace, her lips pressed against his strong chest, and the arm that had pulled him out countless times in the dream was tightly around his waist, the two of them The body shell is extremely tight.

The smell in the nose is very good, refreshing and clean, and very mild, which makes people feel at ease.

Xia Wan unconsciously licked her lips, but forgot that her lips were tightly attached to Huo Yu's skin. The next moment, the tip of her tongue swept across Huo Yu's chest.

The fabric of Huo Yu's silk pajamas immediately had an irregular dark water mark.

Xia Wan was stunned for a moment, then bit her lip and secretly laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" The arms around his waist tightened, and Huo Yu's lazy voice rang above his head unexpectedly.

Xia Wan smiled and raised her eyes, facing Huo Yu's still half-closed eyes.

"I'm happy to wake up in your arms." Xia Wan said.

Huo Yu smiled lightly, and shook his hand to play: "Didn't you do something bad?"

"Is it okay?" Xia Wan asked, raised her upper body, and lay down on Huo Yu's body, "Master?"

Huo Yu's muscles are very strong, and the temperature of his skin is slightly higher. The moment Xia Wan lay on his stomach, he could feel the tension and relaxation of his muscles, and then he raised his hand to hold his lower back.

"Not now." Huo Yu said, his voice was slightly hoarse, with a very light nasal tone.

"Then when?" Xia Wan pressed her face against his chest, feeling the temperature of his body and the strong sense of security brought by the wide embrace in front of her.

It would be great if I could hug and sleep with Huo Yu like this every day.

"Is it okay at night?" Xia Wan asked, "I want to do something exciting to relax.

Huo Yu raised his hand and gently smoothed the end of his hair, then rubbed the back of his neck: "We'll talk about it tonight."

"Hmph!" Xia Wan said, and said angrily again, "I've already grown up."

"En." Huo Yu responded lightly, and after a while, his voice became even deeper, "Yes."

"Ah?" Xia Wan was stunned for a moment, then grabbed Huo Yu's shoulder and climbed up. After understanding Huo Yu's meaning, she felt a little bit late and shy.

He bit his lip, and Huo Yu raised his face with his side cheeks, looking carefully into his eyes.

Xia Wan's eyelids are very thin, and her eyelashes are thick. The traces of crying last night have disappeared, and the roots of the eyelashes draw a nice line on the eyes. When she smiles, she will be very soft, completely different from Huo Yu.