Chapter 36 Think it over and tell me who you love the most

"Is this set okay?" Wen Yunzhi came out of the cloakroom and looked at Xue Wenxuan with a little anxiety.

This is the third set of clothes she has changed this afternoon.

"You look good in anything you wear." Xue Wenxuan said with a smile.

He looks more like his father, he is handsome and gentle, and a smile can make people trust him.

But Wen Yunzhi is still hesitating: "Is it not gentle enough?"

"It's already very gentle." Xue Wenxuan sat on the sofa and looked at her slightly.

Wen Yunzhi hesitated for a moment, and finally turned back to the cloakroom.

Xue Wenxuan couldn't help but smiled and leaned into the depths of the sofa, raising his hand to support his forehead.

This time, Wen Yunzhi changed into a beige cotton and linen skirt, which made her look gentle and casual.

"This set is not bad." Before Wen Yunzhi could speak, Xue Wenxuan said with a smile, "It looks good and is easy to approach."

"Really?" Wen Yunzhi pulled her skirt and looked down.

"Yeah." Xue Wenxuan got up and stood with his mother, "It's not like you and Xia Wan haven't met before, and the time is almost here."

"Yes, yes," Wen Yunzhi licked the broken hair beside her ears, "We can't let them wait for us.

The mother and son got into the car, and Wen Yun took a deep breath without realizing it.

Every time something about Xue Wenke was involved, Wen Yunzhi would be in a mess.

"Mom," Xue Wenxuan was somewhat uneasy, and he warned while driving, "Don't get too excited when you meet someone later."

"I know." Wen Yunzhi said.

"Also," Xue Wenxuan said again, "Shen Xing also changed the dormitory this year, and lived with Tangtang and the others. If you don't pay attention, Shen Er can definitely see it."

Wen Yunzhi's fingers holding the phone felt tight: "This is Shen Yan's idea again, isn't it?"

"Probably," Xue Wenxuan smiled, "let his brother keep an eye on Tangtang."

"Shen Yan's scheming is deep enough," Wen Yunzhi said, "Not to mention offending Tangtang, but still staring at him, isn't it because he is afraid that someone else will appear beside him?"

"Maybe I still really like Tangtang," Xue Wenxuan smiled, "I used to be so playful and alone, but now I have given up my temper."

Wen Yunzhi didn't speak any more, but when this incident interrupted her, her tense nerves relaxed somewhat.

Their timing was just right, and it was exactly five o'clock when they arrived at the Academy of Fine Arts, which was dinner time.

The days are long in summer, and the setting sun shines in through the car window, still carrying a scorching temperature.

Wen Yunzhi's hand that dialed the phone didn't feel a thin layer of sweat seep out.

"Tangtang," Wen Yunzhi said softly as soon as Su Tang connected, "We're here, you guys come down too."

"You?" Su Tang was a little puzzled, "Who else is there?"

"My brother is here too." Wen Yunzhi said.

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yunzhi took out the mirror from his bag and took a picture of himself.