Chapter 62

Huo Yu was a bit busy today, but he insisted on coming to pick up Xia Wan.

When I trotted all the way out of the school gate, the sky had already darkened, and the moon loomed in the dark blue sky like a round hook.

Before Xia Wan ran to the side of the car, Huo Yu bent down and got out of the car.

He's still wearing the same light gray shirt he wore in the morning's interview, with the tie ripped off for a more casual look.

The blue sky was reflected behind him, making his figure slender and tall, like a painting in the night, hazy and beautiful.

Xia Wan's heart was pounding and she quietly looked around.

Many students were still coming in and out, and some people quietly cast their gazes over. Xia Wan pursed her lips, forcibly retracted her arms that she wanted to open, and then jumped to the side of the car in two or three steps.

"Eldest young master." He bent his eyes and tilted his head, and called out unceremoniously.

"Little Mister." Huo Yu laughed heavily, raised his hand and stroked his hair, and opened the door for him.

"No idea," Xia Wan climbed into the car with her schoolbag on her back, "Can you learn from Aunt Qin?"

"What do you want me to be called?" Huo Yu snorted and slammed the car door for him.

When passing by the front of the car, he saw Xia Wan saying something with a smile.

"What did you just say?" Huo Yu got into the car and leaned towards Xia Wan, "Say it again."

"Just say good things once." Xia Wan bit her lip, swallowed the word "husband" forcefully, then took advantage of the situation to wrap her arms around Huo Yu's neck, and leaned over to kiss his lips.

"Aren't you afraid people will see you?" Huo Yu's voice rang in his ears.

"Don't fool me," Xia Wan said, "I know there is a privacy film."

"So unreserved?" Huo Yu smiled, "Tell me, what do you want to do with the privacy film on?"

Xia Wan pursed her lips, then stepped back, Huo Yu hooked her waist, and half pushed and half snuggled towards her.

"Master," Xia Wan said, "I saw your interview today."

"Are you satisfied?" Huo Yu raised his hand to scratch the tip of his nose, and kissed him again when he laughed.

The kiss was a little long and surprisingly gentle.

"Satisfied." After a while, Xia Wan bit her tingling lips lightly, then slowly bent her eyes, "Very satisfied."

Huo Yu lowered his eyes and smiled, leaned over to fasten his seat belt for him, and said, "Take you to eat delicious food."

"Didn't Aunt Qin come over today?" Xia Wan took out her phone from her backpack.

"Aunt Qin's child recently returned to China for business, so she was given two days off," Huo Yu said.

"Aunt Qin's child is abroad." Xia Wan said, "No wonder she seldom mentions it."

"His son is much older than us," Huo Yu said as he started the car. "My parents are of the same generation, but he is a few years younger than them. When he went abroad to study, my parents supported him."

"Father-in-law and mother-in-law are so kind." Xia Wan said.

When mentioning his parents this time, Huo Yu didn't feel as sad as before.