Chapter 6

Seemingly surprised by Xia Wan's fierce reaction, Huo Yu paused for a moment looking at his reddened eyes, and then said, "Are you afraid of me?"

He is not afraid of Huo Lin and Qiu Qi standing together, and he is not afraid of Xia Yang being related to his and his father's life, but why does he seem to be afraid of himself?

The emotions in the deep and long eyes were unpredictable, and the smile between Huo Yu's eyebrows gradually disappeared.

"Isn't it?" Xia Wan spit out the tip of her bright red tongue to show Huo Yu, and muttered pitifully, "I just accidentally bit myself."

In the past, he had read in books that when people get along with each other, especially between husband and wife, the initial confrontation almost determines the tone of the relationship between the two.

So no matter how difficult it was, he would never let Huo Yu overwhelm him.

Huo Yu watched in silence for a moment, the tip of his tongue was bright red and tender, and a few strands of blood stained it made it even more colorful.

He lowered his eyes: "So greedy?"

"Is this a problem of greed?" Xia Wan murmured in a low voice, and her eyes fell on Huo Yu's hand with the ring.

He couldn't remember some of the sayings clearly, but he thought that people like Huo Yu would not pay attention to those things.

"Wearing a ring on the finger of the left hand represents singleness," Xia Wan said boldly, "It seems that getting a certificate is not suitable for you, right?" "

"Oh?" Huo Yu glanced at him with a half-smile, "Why do I remember that wearing a ring on the left index finger means being single?"

Xia Wan suspected that Huo Yu was lying like herself, so she looked at him calmly.

Huo Yu hooked the corner of his mouth meaningfully: "I'm just telling others that I'm currently single, welcome to come and have an in-depth exchange?"

Xia Wan: ...

He quietly picked up the phone and looked down to search for the meaning of the ring on different fingers.

It doesn't matter if you don't search, but if you search, you will be shocked, what Huo Yu said is actually right.

"Cough." Xia Wan put down her phone, put up two fingers and approached slowly in mid-air, and then tentatively asked, "Don't you think our progress is a bit fast?"

"Didn't you say you wanted to help me ward off the rotten peach blossoms?" Huo Yu said.

That's what he said, but not in this way.

Xia Wan had a headache, so she silently took a bite of the fritters. The fritters are so delicious, isn't it good to be alive?

"That's right," he said persuasively, "This is not the only way to block love, right?"

"For example?" Huo Yu wiped the corners of his lips with a tissue, and leaned comfortably into the back of the chair, raising his eyebrows at him.

His appearance is really charming, Xia Wan was stunned for a moment, he wanted to say something, oh, yes, for example.

"For example," Xia Wan said in a daze, "don't get a certificate, pretend to be a couple or something."

Depend on! Xia Wan was startled, what did he say?

Obviously the original plan was that when the Huo family married Huo Yu, he would go to the rescue, first to increase his chances of meeting Huo Yu, and second, even if this person was a villain, he should be grateful to him...