Chapter 13

After Xia Yang left, Xia Wan stood below for a while.

He calmed down, read the diagnosis sheet again, and checked the indicators that he didn't understand in immunohistochemistry online.

Based on the experience of his previous life, he already had a general understanding of Xia Chengzhang's condition.

Afterwards, he downloaded the medical app familiarly, found an authoritative domestic expert on lung cancer, and sent Xia Chengzhang's information to him.

After doing this, he went upstairs again.

The chess game upstairs was over, and Xia Chengzhang was talking to Zhang Ruicheng while working, both of them looked solemn.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the two looked over together.

"Didn't I tell you to go down and get some fruit?" Seeing that Xia Wan was empty-handed, Zhang Ruicheng asked.

"I said two words, but I forgot." Xia Wan smiled.

"This child," Xia Chengzhang said, "is always forgetful."

Xia Wan chatted and laughed with him, but didn't ask anything.

It wasn't until night when Zhang Ruicheng's nephew Zhang Nan came to pick him up that he stood up and said, "I'll take Uncle Zhang down."

Zhang Nan's car was parked not far downstairs, with double flashing lights, Xia Wan couldn't see what was going on in the car, so he just raised his hand to say hello.

When Zhang Ruicheng came here, most of them were picked up by Zhang Nan. Parking in the old community was not easy, so Zhang Nan rarely went up together. As far as I remembered, Xia Wan had only met him once or twice. He was a very calm young man.

"Uncle Zhang ♂ Crazy Twitter," Xia Wan walked to the car with Zhang Ruicheng, "What is my father's illness?"

Although he knew that there was little hope, he still held some hope all day long, hoping that Xia Yang was lying to him, and that everything was a false alarm.

But the expression on Zhang Ruicheng's face instantly shattered his little hope.

"Son, how do you know?" Zhang Ruicheng asked, patting him on the shoulder.

"Is that true?" Xia Wan asked softly.

Zhang Ruicheng nodded.

Xia Chengzhang has been diagnosed for a while, and there is metastasis, but fortunately, it is not the most dangerous type. The plan given by the doctor is chemotherapy first, and then see if he can get a chance for surgery.

"Your father doesn't want you to know," Zhang Ruicheng said in a low voice, "He hopes you can be happy, and the most important thing is not to be swayed by there because of this disease."

Xia Wan knew he was talking about Xia Chenglin and Xia Yang.

Xia Chengzhang loves Xia Wan very much, and has a stubborn temper. He is even more wary of Xia Chenglin's side. Xia Yang also knows this situation, so the threat or use of Xia Wan is all done without telling the old man.

"Then where did my dad get the money for the doctor's treatment?" Xia Wan wondered, he knew the family's financial situation was not enough to support Xia Chengzhang's medical treatment.

"Just go to school," Zhang Ruicheng said, "Don't worry about other things, your dad can still see a doctor now."

"Did you help to advance the payment?" Xia Wan thought for a while, "Then you write down the account, and I will slowly pay you back later."