Chapter 27

Xia Wan entered the room, took out the thin file bag from the drawer, and couldn't help hesitating for a while.

As a novice who has no experience in jewelry design and is not a professional, is the delivery speed a bit fast?

But he didn't hesitate too long, because the words had already been spoken, and Huo Yu was still waiting at the door.

Xia Wan took out the information in the file bag, quickly browsed through it, and then turned around and walked out.

Huo Yu was still standing at the original position, with his eyes slightly downcast and standing against the wall, with his hands in his pockets.

"Young Master." Xia Wan called out, and couldn't help being a little amused.

I don't know why, but at this moment, Huo Yu felt inexplicably obedient, as if he had asked him to wait on the spot, but he really didn't move a step.

"En." Hearing the movement, Huo Yu raised his head and quickly stood up straight.

Xia Wan walked over a few steps, and handed over the document bag in her hand: "That."

"What good stuff?" Huo Yu looked at him suspiciously, and took the file bag over.

The file bag has a plastic frosted cover, and the contents of the first page inside can be vaguely seen.

Huo Yu took a look, then quickly raised his eyes.

Although he couldn't see the specific details clearly, he could also recognize that it was a jewelry design drawing from the direction of the lines.

And the thickness of the file bag in his hand also let him know that there should be other drawings inside.

"So fast?" He asked, with surprise in his eyes.

Sure enough, Xia Wan thought, she was still a little impatient.

In fact, he had been drawing this blueprint for a while, but he kept it in his hands because he was afraid that Huo Yu would think his speed was too fast.

Seeing Huo Yu drooping his eyes again, as if he wanted to take a serious look at the blueprint in his hand, Xia Wan quickly raised his hand and pressed his hand down.

"Don't look at it yet, go back to your room and look at it." He pursed his lips, as if he was a little embarrassed, "If there is anything that needs to be revised, you can tell me, or you can ask other teachers to improve it."

This set of accessories has actually been on the market for more than four years in Xia Wan's original world.

It is also one of his most familiar accessories.

I thought that I had already remembered all the details clearly, but I don't know whether it's because I've seen too many jewelry elements or it's been too long. When I really tried to draw it, I realized that many details were not in him. Think so clearly.

Whenever he hesitated, many different elements would intertwine in his mind.

And attempts at those elements were ultimately less successful.

So much so that in the end, he completely gave up on completing the entire design drawing from memory.

Instead, based on my own understanding of jewelry and Yan Yu's previous style, I modified the uncertain parts without changing the general design.

In order to match the modified details, the main part has also been slightly modified at the end.

In the end, the finished product is basically a new set of design drawings.