Chapter 73

The drops of water that fell from Huo Yu's hair were icy cold, but his lips were hot, as if tenderness and strength were intertwined, making Xia Wan's muscles tense unconsciously.

"What?" Huo Yu gave a low laugh, looked down at Xia Wan, and pushed him against the desk, "Are you scared?"

Following the movement of speaking, a drop of cold water slipped down to Xia Wan's neck, and swam around. Walking into the depths of the collar, it seemed to bring indescribable intimacy.

"I'm not afraid." Xia Wan pursed her lips and looked up at Huo Yu.

Huo Yu didn't speak any more, just raised his hand to push away the laptop and documents on the desk, then held Xia Wan's waist with both hands, and put him on the desk with only a little force.

Xia Wan's lips were much redder than before, her eyes were much more moist than before, and her voice was much more charming than when she stood by the door.

His bathrobe was hooked by the corner of the table, and the robe was untied, revealing a pair of thin white legs without any cover, which seemed to be done on purpose.

But this time Huo Yu didn't laugh at him, he bowed his head and kissed him silently, full of pressure.

Xia Wan raised her head, hooked one hand around Huo Yu's neck, and inserted the other into his wet black hair.

Through the misty moisture, he could see Huo Yu's emerald eyebrows and drooping eyes, stained with a damp breath, making him look younger.

That casual homey atmosphere also made him more handsome and sexier.

Huo Yu's hands are very beautiful, like green bamboo, white jade in color, and healthy nails, which look safe and harmless, but it's not like that at all when touching Xia Wan's skin.

It's like picking up a string of sparks, and it's like carrying a string of electric currents. It's extremely exciting, making people want to twist and dodge, and also want to cling softly.

"Young master." Xia Wan couldn't help calling out, and raised her head to kiss Huo Yu's sexy Adam's apple.

"En." Huo Yu replied, his voice was hoarse, not as stable as usual, let alone the usual coldness.

Huo Yu like this is a little fascinating.

"Young Master." Xia Wan couldn't help calling out again.

Huo Yu looked up at him, with a faint smile on his brows, and then he raised his hand and opened the desk drawer, took out a bottle from it, and squeezed something on his fingertips with one hand.

"Do you want to be here?" The coolness was melted by the hot enthusiasm, and Xia Wan's voice became a little intermittent, with a nasal sound, making Huo Yu's eyes darker and darker, unable to see the end.

Huo Yu likes the feeling of being able to "give".

"Don't you want to have some fun?" He smiled lightly, deliberately misinterpreting Xia Wan's words, "There's not enough here?"

Xia Wan didn't speak, but buried her face in Huo Yu's neck, and took a bite moderately.

Like melted butter, without its own backbone, but piping hot and sweet.

I don't know how Huo Yu endured it, but Xia Wan couldn't bear it anymore.

"Young Master," he said breathlessly, "It's fine."

Huo Yu's movements paused, and he raised his eyes. His eyelashes were wet with sweat, so beautiful that even the most dexterous paintbrush in the world could hardly copy them.