Chapter 82 Sheets? I rely on!

Xia Wan's hands were clasped by Huo Yu, and near the place where the sun came in, wisps of light hit the two tightly clasped hands, coating them with a gentle color.

Xia Wan and Huo Yu put their heads together, their eyes fixed on Huo Yu's phone screen.

"Is this okay?" Huo Yu adjusted the angle of the phone, looked up at Xia Wan with a smile on his eyes.

"Closer." Xia Wan instructed him, "That way the logo can be photographed more clearly."

"Tsk," Huo Yu laughed at him, "Do you like buying big LOGOs even when you buy luxury goods?"

"What do you mean?" Xia Wan said angrily, "How can I be willing to buy luxury goods?"

"Listen to me, this is good," Huo Yu said with a smile, "The more it is so vague and specious, and it takes a lot of time and energy to confirm what you are looking for, the more excited and happy the netizens will be. I bet you that this If a photo is uploaded, those with good eyesight will be marked for those with bad eyesight."

As he spoke, he clicked the camera button, and with a click, their clasped hands were frozen on the screen.

Indeed, as Huo Yu said, the water pattern on his ring is only faintly visible in the photo, and it is difficult to see without careful observation.

"Tsk," Xia Wan imitated Huo Yu's tone and said, "Are you so old and cunning in business?"

Huo Yu raised his hand and tapped him on the forehead, then sent both photos to Xia Wan's phone with a smile on his face.

Xia Wan lowered her head, opened her Weibo, forwarded Huo Yu's Weibo and attached the photo just taken today.

Huo Yu's Weibo is the same as his style of doing things, simple and clear, there is no accompanying text, only a picture is left alone on it.

Xia Wan originally wanted to be like him, simple would be fine, but after a pause, he still raised his finger and tapped lightly on the screen: "That's right, I caught the most perfect person."

Then, he hit send.

Xia Wan's usual online activities are mostly on video sites. Although he also has Weibo, he has hardly used it, let alone verified it.

But even so, this Weibo was quickly captured by the vast amount of information among netizens with great powers.

Originally, this matter had already exploded, but when Xia Wan's Weibo post came out, it directly set off another climax.

But in a short while, the comments below Weibo can already be flooded.

[Brother, brother, is that you? 】

[Do you still need to ask? The blogger's name is ww, my younger brother's two video accounts both have the letter w, and the accompanying text completely corresponds to the sentence in my younger brother's live broadcast. Besides, Mr. Huo's hand should not be hard to recognize, right? My friend has a professional hand It's not as beautiful as Mr. Huo's hands, and not everyone can fill them up casually. The most important thing is this pair of rings. Have you ever seen a pair that is exactly the same? It's not that Mr. Huo's hand has no lines, it should just be caused by the distance from the photo. The blogger must be the younger brother himself, and he is not convinced to argue. 】

[Upstairs Holmes, take it. 】

[However, brother, can you do a certification or something first, how can you say that you are also this year's little celebrity, is it really good to run naked like this? Laugh and cry.jpg]

[Brother, please recognize your status. That's right, you deserve a certification. If it's not possible, we can raise a Weibo member for you while crowdfunding a new camera for you? 】