Chapter 56

"Me?" Xia Wan pointed to herself in doubt, unable to understand Huo Yu's meaning for a while, "What's wrong with me?"

Huo Yu half leaned on the back of the chair and looked up at him. After a while, his Adam's apple slid slightly, and he uttered a word again: "You."

This time his voice became deeper and more determined.

This angle made his face even more handsome. Xia Wan looked down at him, feeling a little absent-minded for a moment.

He only spoke half of his words, probably because he was really drunk.

Xia Wan forcibly calmed down, and bent down to the person: "Master, shall I make you a hangover soup?"

"En." Huo Yu responded lightly, sat up straight again as before, and said in a gentlemanly manner, "Thank you."

Xia Wan reached for her mobile phone, only to find that the recording she had started before was still working.

It's useless to turn on the recording, he thought in frustration, who knew that Huo Yu wouldn't even have a chance to take advantage of being drunk?

He turned off the recording, turned on the website again, and searched for hangover soup while going downstairs.

Huo Yu seldom drank alcohol and never got drunk, so this was the first time Xia Wan made hangover soup.

He tossed and tossed for a long time in the kitchen to get it done, but when he brought the hangover soup upstairs, Huo Yu had already fallen asleep.

The door of his room was wide open, the same as when Xia Wan went out, but he had already moved from the chair to the bed, and was fast asleep with his eyes closed.

When Huo Yu fell asleep, he was not the same as usual, with a slight frown between his brows and a ray of tiredness undisguised from the corners of his brows and eyes. He was not as cold and calm as usual, nor as invincible as usual.

The thin blanket was pulled to his waist, and the collar of the nightgown was half open, revealing beautiful muscles and the flashing scar from last time.

Xia Wan paused for a moment, then lightly put the hangover soup on the bedside table.

Unable to explain why, he bent down mysteriously, pulled Huo Yu's half-open neckline a little wider, and carefully observed the old scar.

Although I don't know when it was left behind, it is obvious that Huo Yu must have been seriously injured at that time.

Compared to the surrounding skin, the scar was sunken straight down, and the surrounding area was also covered with sporadic and fine scars.

Xia Wan pursed her lips, and raised her hand to gently touch it.

The uneven roughness of the scar rubbed against the fingertips, with Huo Yu's high temperature after drinking, in stark contrast to the icy wind from the air conditioner behind him, making Xia Wan's heart beat faster in the heat and cold.

He pursed his lips, and wrapped Huo Yu's clothes in a somewhat hasty manner. Perhaps because he was not sure of the strength, Huo Yu's eyes suddenly opened, and they settled on his face in a daze.

Xia Wan's hand holding Huo Yu's lapel was tightly squeezed, and she nervously met his gaze.

"Xia Wan." Huo Yu's voice was hoarse, as if he had let out a breath.

He raised his hand slightly, looked at him with half-opened eyes for a moment, finally couldn't hold back the strong drowsiness and drunkenness, the raised eyelids and half-raised hands slowly slid down at the same time.