Chapter 37 I'm going to suspect that you're in love with me.

Xia Chengzhang hadn't had time to eat yet.

The weather was hot, and the food was brought over in insulated lunch boxes. Aunt Zhang laid out everything that could be placed and put it on the cabinet to cool.

Xia Wan and Huo Yu led Wen Yunzhi and Xue Wenxuan into the ward.

There were six beds in the ward, and most of the people were attracted by Xia Wan and his party for a while.

Xia Chengzhang looked rough, and his face was weather-beaten.

But the people who came to see him were more refined and more beautiful than the last.

Xia Wan and Huo Yu will not talk about it, it has already been discussed in the ward.

At this moment, another pair of mother and son who are either rich or noble just by looking at their appearance and temperament came, which aroused the curiosity of most people.

"Dad," Xia Wan bent down, "an aunt and elder brother who usually take good care of me came to see you."

Xia Chengzhang had heard the conversation outside, and hurriedly signaled Xia Wan to help him up.

Xia Wan lowered her body, let Xia Chengzhang wrap her arms around her shoulders and neck, and used the strength of her shoulders and hands to lift Xia Chengzhang up little by little.

Halfway through, the back of his hand covering Xia Chengzhang's back suddenly became hot, and a bigger palm overlapped the back of his hand.

That hand was warm and dry, with great strength, covering the back of Xia Wan's hand with a slight force, and supported Xia Chengzhang firmly.

Xia Wan put a pillow behind Xia Chengzhang, and smiled gratefully at Huo Yu.

When he bent down, because of Xia Chengzhang's arm around his back, the clothes on Xia Wan's back were slightly pulled up, exposing a little bit of his back.

Wen Yunzhi looked down at his waist line which was tightened by force, and unconsciously stretched out her hand to pull his clothes down.

"Thank you, auntie." After Xia Chengzhang was settled, Xia Wan smiled and thanked Wen Yunzhi.

Wen Yunzhi's complexion was not very good, although there was a smile at the corner of her mouth, her eye circles were slightly red.

This floor is basically suffering from this kind of disease. Since Wen Yunzhi appeared here, the friends who saw it should be similar, or even worse.

Xia Wan pursed her lips in understanding, and pulled the chair over: "Auntie, sit down."

"We won't sit down anymore." Wen Yunzhi said with a smile, "Just look at Big Brother and say a few words."

She talked about looking at Xia Chengzhang, but her eyes only looked at Xia Wan for a moment.

Before coming, she thought that Xia Chengzhang was just a minor illness.

But after checking the patient's information with an acquaintance in the hospital, he found out that Xia Chengzhang had such a serious illness.

At that moment, Wen Yunzhi's mood was extremely complicated.

She felt sorry for Xia Wan, who had to face such a cruel reality at a young age.

Most children of this age have not really grown up yet, such as Su Tang, who is still held in the hands of his parents and family members and cared for, even if there is a little bit of ups and downs, his family members have long since blocked the door.