Chapter 29

"Huo Yu, do you dare to call the police?" Huo Lin broke out in a cold sweat from the pain on his forehead, looking extremely embarrassed.

He stared at Huo Yu in disbelief: "You really don't care about the Huo family's reputation at all?"

"Is it because I don't care about the Huo family's reputation?" Huo Yu's voice was cold without any fluctuation, "Or do you not care about the Huo family's reputation?"

Huo Lin was so blocked that he couldn't speak for a moment, and after a long while, he gritted his teeth fiercely and said, "Okay, you're the one!"

"Really?" Huo Yu looked at him with a half-smile, "Compared to you, I feel ashamed."

During the stalemate between the two, Shen Yan had made several quick phone calls.

He hung up the last call, and immediately said to Huo Yu, "There is a police station nearby, and they will be here soon."

Then he said to Huo Lin: "I just informed Uncle Huo that this incident happened with me, so I should give him an explanation anyway."

When Huo Lin heard this, his face turned pale, and even the last trace of alcohol on his body was frightened and disappeared.

Huo Peixue is still waiting for him to complete this project and leave a positive image to the outside world, so that he can justifiably take the Huo family as his own in the future and completely kick Huo Yu out.

If he knew that he had committed such a mess at a critical moment, he still didn't know how angry he would be.

The elevator sounded, and a middle-aged man led a team of security personnel to rush over quickly.

"Young Master Shen, Young Master Huo." The man greeted respectfully, looked towards Huo Lin, and greeted the security personnel behind him: "Before the police arrive, take care of this man first."

Several security personnel quickly took their positions, and surrounded Huo Lin, who was still leaning against the wall and sweating coldly on his forehead.

But within a few minutes, many customers noticed something strange.

Many spectators walked over here, wanting to find out.

Huo Lin hurriedly turned his face to the wall, for fear of being recognized by others.

And Huo Yu also put his hands around the back of Xia Wan's head, hiding his face in his arms.

"Don't move," Huo Yu's voice was low and steady, "Someone is taking pictures."

"Yeah." Xia Wan nodded obediently, and the hair on the top of her head rubbed against Huo Yu's chin, which melted the coldness between Huo Yu's eyebrows.

"Why are you here today?" Huo Yu asked softly, looking down at Xia Wan's dark hair.

"I went out for dinner with my roommate today," Xia Wan said, and added, "Shen Xing treats you."

Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, several people waited in the box for a long time but did not see Xia Wan coming back, so Shen Xing took the lead to find out.

"Brother." From a distance, he saw a few passers-by and Shen Yan's figures, "What's wrong?"

Xia Wan heard his voice and hurriedly called out: "Shen Xing."

As the distance approached, Shen Xing had already seen the situation of the whole audience clearly, he frowned, knowing the truth in his heart.

"Brother Huo Family." He stopped a step away from Huo Yu, greeted him, and said to Xia Wan: "Xia Wan, are you okay?"