Chapter 55

In mid-August, with the arrival of the traditional Chinese festival Qixi Festival, Yanyu really ushered in a small climax of sales.

Not only has the sales performance overwhelmed major brands to reach the top, but it has also completely conquered consumers with novel designs and exquisite workmanship, injecting a breath of fresh air into the jewelry market that is increasingly modeled and borrowed from each other.

The most prominent among them is still "Yuan", and its scheduled volume is even scheduled until March of the following year.

So far, Huo Yu's hunger marketing strategy proposed by Huo Yu in response to the shortage of factory resources in the early stage has achieved results far beyond imagination.

At the same time, a major event happened quietly in Beijing--

In the name of Yan Yu, Huo Yu took over the new energy project that almost drove the Qiu family to a dead end.

This incident caused an uproar almost as soon as it was reported.

First, when Huo Yu took over the project, he swallowed nearly half of the Qiu family's investment. According to outside rumors, the Qiu family had invested more than a billion yuan in this project in the early stage, but when they finally signed the contract with Yan Yu, they only got five or six billion yuan.

Even so, the Qiu family had no choice but to be grateful to Huo Yu.

After all, if Huo Yu didn't reach out to take over the project, the Qiu family's loss would be far more than that.

But even so, rumors of Huo Yu's ruthless schemes quickly spread in the circle.

To be able to spend such a large sum of money, and to act so resolutely and ruthlessly, and to be able to achieve such amazing results in just a few months after getting Yanyu...

Almost overnight, no one dared to underestimate Huo Yu.

Some people who used to avoid him because of Huo's family also began to approach him slowly.

But at the same time, there are also many people watching in secret.

Huo Yu is like a rising star. Some people covet his brilliance, while others hide in the dark and hope that he will fall quickly.

After all, although he pocketed hundreds of millions from the Qiu family without blinking an eye, making everyone jealous, if he can't quickly find a suitable partner, he will undoubtedly pick up a bomb for himself , can blow him to pieces at any time.

It can be described as extremely adventurous.

Huo Peixue had just finished the meeting when he heard the news.

Recently, the atmosphere in the company is not good, and shareholders have great opinions. When Huo Peixue came out of the meeting room, his face was not very good.

And the news brought by the secretary made it even worse for him.

Even though he had never dared to look at Huo Yu lightly, the fact that the other party gave out hundreds of millions easily still had a huge impact on him.

On the other hand, as the Huo family's marriage partner, the Qiu family's interests should be closely related.

But no matter whether it was Qiu Qi or Qiu Bingran, no one mentioned to them that someone would take over the project, let alone Huo Yu.

Unconsciously, there was a burst of icy coldness in his heart, and the coldness spread to his limbs and bones at an extremely fast speed, making his back wet with sweat.