Chapter 8

Xia Wan swallowed, feeling that this matter must be explained.

But just as he was about to speak, Huo Yu suddenly appeared in front of him when he said that he would prepare two sets of agreements. He was idle, free, and confident...

I don't know how much money he has prepared to be so confident?

Xia Wan held her chin, and a balance suddenly appeared in her mind.

Sitting on the left and right sides of the scale are miniature versions of themselves, but one has "Love" written on its forehead, while the other says "Marriage".

The summer night of "marriage" was obviously heavier, because he easily pressed the "love" summer night high into the air.

If the marriage agreement is indeed a lot of money...

Xia Wan bit her lip in embarrassment.

The little person in his mind flitted around, but it was only for a moment, but it was enough for the other three to confirm their own judgments.

"Oh~~" Su Tang and Fu Ling said in unison.

Especially Fu Ling, who was full of admiration: "Okay, you, isn't the scumbag engaged? Then let's get married and pick his brother so that he will bow his head and call sister-in-law when he sees him in the future."

The more he talked, the more excited he became, and finally he gave a passionate conclusion: "Very good, you are indeed a general in our 666 dormitory, and you are ruthless enough."

Xia Wan was moved by his appreciative tone, and couldn't bear to tell the truth for a while.

"Huo Yu is not bad, more reliable than Huo Lin." Su Tang is much more stable: "And Huo Peixue also dotes on him very much, although he is not interested in the Huo family's business, but this kind of family background can't suffer much. "

As soon as this sentence was finished, the cold-faced Hades sitting next to him burst out laughing for some reason.

"What are you laughing at? Shen Xing?" Su Tang squinted.

"It's nothing." Shen Xing said, "I just saw a joke."

"Aren't you laughing at us?" Fu Ling approached them with his head down and asked.

"Never mind him." Su Tang withdrew his gaze and lowered his voice, "Let's talk about ourselves."

Xia Wan was not in the mood to pay attention to what kind of joke Shen Xing had read, he and Su Tang got closer, and asked softly, "Your aunt said this too?"

Before Su Tang advised the original owner not to get involved with the Huo family, it seemed to come from his aunt's opinion.

"That's not true, my aunt is not so gossip." Su Tang said, "It's a conclusion I came to based on experience after careful observation."

Xia Wan nodded.

According to his judgment, Su Tang's words expressed three points of view, but the three points of view were completely wrong.

Huo Lin is no joke, so Huo Yu is crazy too.

As for Huo Yu's lack of interest in the Huo family's business, that's even more of a big mistake. People's little calculations are so loud.

There is also the fact that Huo Peixue dotes on Huo Yu very much. Although it is true on the surface, today he also saw Huo Peixue spend a lot of money on Huo Yu, which is enviable, but no matter how he thinks about it, it still doesn't feel right.

Does Huo Peixue "really dote on Huo Yu", or "want others to see that he dotes on Huo Yu"?

Xia Wan is unknown.