Chapter 79 The warm, soft and moist touch made Huo Yu stop

As soon as Huo Yu appeared, the reporters who had been surrounded by Xia Wan and the others dispersed with a bang. In addition, the reporters who were still interviewing others just now, almost all the roads were completely blocked in an instant.

Huo Yu's figure was hidden behind the figures and spears and short cannons. Xia Wan had to move his body to barely see him through the gaps in the crowd.

It seemed that he was born to be the star in the sky and the focus of the crowd, giving Xia Wan the illusion that he was far away from him.

Until the next moment, Huo Yu suddenly looked at him through the crowd, and the coldness on his face dissipated little by little during the brief exchange of gazes.

The corners of Xia Wan's lips curled up unconsciously, and a very secret sweetness suddenly rose in her heart---the stars belong to him.

"Mr. Huo, Mr. Huo," the mixed voices of the reporters came, and Xia Wan couldn't help pricking up his ears to eavesdrop, "What did you mean by lying?"

"Shen Yan is single." Huo Yu said, "The scandal is fake."

There was a burst of laughter, and someone complimented: "You and Young Master Shen have a really good relationship."

Huo Yu seemed to smile, noncommittal.

I don't know if it's because the reporters preconceived that Xia Wan and Shen Yan's relationship is extraordinary, or whether Xia Wan and Huo Yu's identities are very different. Even though they wore the same dress, they didn't arouse any suspicion at all.

Huo Yu intentionally or unintentionally touched the cuff button on his cuff designed by Xia Wan, and the expression on his face was dispirited.

"Hey, Xia Wan," Pan Xingwen stood with Xia Wan, and naturally heard Huo Yu's answer, he lightly touched Xia Wan's shoulder, "So you don't have that kind of relationship with our second boss?"

"No." Xia Wan confirmed.

Pan Xingwen glanced at Xia Wan, feeling a little complicated for a while.

Fortunately, he had been cautiously serving Xia Wan as the proprietress just now, so it turned out that he was wrong.

He coughed in embarrassment, and couldn't help turning his gaze back to Huo Yu.

Huo Yu seldom went to Shenzhou, and he had only seen it once before, and it was just a glimpse from a distance.

Later, because of that photo, he inexplicably had an affair with the other party. To be honest, to be honest, besides the joy, he had a sense of honor in his heart. After all, the other party was his big boss, and his figure and appearance were outstanding. One, not to mention the origin or something.

He knew that the other party was married, but because of some secret concerns and the other party's strong drainage ability, he never denied it.

"Mr. Huo," a reporter looked at Sun Baijiang who was sitting on the seat looking at Huo Yu, and said, "Are the things mentioned in Brother Jiang's press conference a while ago true? Also, Is it possible for you and Brother Jiang to settle down and get back together?"

"It's true." Huo Yu was silent for a moment, and then said, "It's all over."

The reporters were quiet for a moment, not quite understanding the meaning of this sentence, so more questions came out.

Huo Yu was the focus of the problem recently, and there were more and more people around him.

There were only three or two shrimps left by Xia Wan's side, and she was about to quietly retreat to her seat, but she didn't want to be stopped by a very young lady reporter again.