Chapter 53 You Are Still Mine Now

Huo Yu has been very busy every day recently, and Xia Wan has gradually adapted to the feeling of being at home alone.

Perhaps because he developed feelings for this "home" and gradually became familiar with the environment here, and because he himself was too busy to take care of him, he never had the feeling of fear that he had at the beginning.

After cutting off the live broadcast, he stretched for a long time, and then rubbed his slightly sore eyes due to fatigue.

Then, he got up and walked to the treadmill, wanting to exercise his muscles and bones.

The treadmill was placed at the window of his bedroom, and he could see the artificial lake in the community and the path leading to his house.

Xia Wan pulled down the window screen that was blown up by the wind, and saw a car light shining in the distance of the trail.

His hands paused, and instead of getting on the treadmill, he stood there and looked down intently.

The bright light was getting closer and closer, bent over the fork in the community, and drove straight to this side.

Under the orange streetlights, the car bent behind the window and circled towards the entrance of the underground garage in front.

Xia Wan's eyes unknowingly curled up, he ran two steps outside, turned back and straightened his hair in front of the mirror, and then opened the door and walked out.

Huo Yu was changing shoes at the entrance, when he heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs, he raised his eyes and looked over.

"Young Master," Xia Wan's footsteps were fast, and the hair on the top of his head kept beating as he descended the stairs, like his excited voice, "You are back."

Xia Wan's hair is actually a bit long, but it still looks good, making his face smaller and more handsome.

"En." Huo Yu replied heavily, and unconsciously a little smile appeared in his eyes, which was very gentle.

"Have you eaten yet?" Xia Wan asked, and jumped down two stairs in one step.

"Drink something." Huo Yu looked at him, his tone lowered, "Be honest."

"My legs are so long, let alone level two, even level three is fine." Xia Wan said unconvinced.

He had just finished the live broadcast, and he hadn't had time to change into his brand of clothes.

The upper body is a sky blue T-shirt with the brand LOGO, the lower body is a pair of shorts, and the legs are thin and straight, reflecting white under the light. long.

Huo Yu looked at him with a cold face for a moment, then quietly moved his eyes away, and settled on his closest foot.

That foot is also very dishonest, with pink toes moving endlessly in the yellow Pikachu slippers.

Huo Yu walked around him and put the things on the low cabinet next to the sofa: "Yes, you have the longest legs all over your body."

This sounds like a compliment, but when you think about it carefully, you don't boast anything.

After downloading, he couldn't help being angry: "Hmph."

Huo Yu laughed, and said calmly, "Didn't I praise you?"

"Is that what you call boasting?" Xia Wan glared at him, "Everyone has the longest legs."

"Everyone has the longest legs." Huo Yu moved closer to him, lowered his head and looked into his eyes seriously, "but not everyone has dark circles as big as yours."