Chapter 86

Not only the netizens were surprised, but everyone present was also very surprised.

Especially at this moment, Xue Wenxuan had personally stepped forward to welcome Huo Yu and Xia Wan out of the heavy siege of the reporters.

When the three of them stand together, the contrast in clothing is even more obvious.

Even the reporters who were only focused on catching the news at the beginning and didn't have time to pay attention to the details of the clothes noticed this. The atmosphere on the scene seemed to freeze for a moment, and then suddenly became agitated, shooting wildly at the three of them with long and short guns.

At this moment, Xue Wenxuan had already led Huo Yu and Xia Wan into the long corridor of the banquet area and walked towards the interior of the venue.

They walked side by side, Huo Yu was on the left, Xue Wenxuan was on the right, and Xia Wan was sandwiched between the two 1.9 meter tall guys, but the picture looked inexplicably very harmonious.

Not only that, but their gestures seem to be quite intimate.

Most people know that Huo Yu and the Xue family have a project cooperation, and the person in charge of that project is exactly Xue Wenxuan, so it is reasonable that he has a closer relationship with Xue Wenxuan.

What is puzzling is that in the camera, Xue Wenxuan seems to be closer to Xia Wan than to Huo Yu.

He leaned slightly to talk to him, the smile in the corner of his eyes was very gentle, and it seemed that he even had an undisguised pampering, and Xia Wan looked up at him with bright and joyful eyes, full of trust.

The camera was chasing after him, and this action seemed to be only for a moment, but the reporters were still extremely excited.

This press conference was really lucrative. Not only was there the young master of the Xue family that everyone was looking forward to, but there were also many unknown relationships under the surface.

These photos, together with the news of the guests present today, will not lack material for the next month.

At this moment, both sides of the long aisle in the banquet area are already full of guests.

The Xue family has a great status in Beijing, and this press conference is full of predators.

No one is unwilling to get involved with the Xue family, and no one is unwilling to come here at this moment to add to the cake.

Naturally, they also noticed the problem of the three-person dress.

However, compared to many netizens and reporters who were quite excited at the scene, their performance was more reserved and restrained, and they were much more self-cultivated.

Maybe it's because everyone has a strong mentality. Facing someone who is far superior to him, even if it is considered a very serious mistake for most people, it is very serious when it happens to the Xue family and Huo Yu. It is easy to be diluted by the halo on them.

Most of the people just looked at each other tacitly, and then subtly or looked away or nodded to the three of them with a smile, as if nothing happened.

"I think it's snowing heavily, is the way here easy?" Xue Wenxuan asked Xia Wan in a low voice, and his smiling eyes fell on his red bow tie.

It was obviously black when it was sent over, and it was Huo Yu and Xia Wan's idea to change it to red.

But it's really good-looking, reflecting a little playfulness and liveliness in Xia Wan's elegance.

Standing with someone like Huo Yu who is indifferent and ascetic, it's like the AB side of a thing, perfectly matched.