Chapter 30 Not only did Huo Yu not let go, but he pulled him closer

With the light brown spot exposed in front of her eyes, Wen Yun's heart felt as if it was pinched by something, it hurt and tightened.

Her gaze was fixed there, and she slightly opened her lips, but she didn't make a sound.

It may be because of the good food recently and the relaxed mood. Xia Wan has grown a little flesh, and there are little red marks on the place where the Buddha beads used to be.

Seeing Wen Yunzhi just staring there, he even forgot to pick up the prayer beads, he was a little embarrassed for a while.

"Auntie?" Xia Wan called out softly, trying to withdraw her hand, but Wen Yunzhi gently held it again.

Even though her strength was light and gentle, Xia Wan still stopped her hand movements.

"Mom," Xue Wenxuan saw that Wen Yunzhi was losing his composure, quickly put her on her shoulder, and reminded with a smile, "Don't you want to see the prayer beads in Xia Wan's hand?"

Wen Yunzhi remained silent for a moment, then forced a smile and said: "Yes, I think the birthmark on Wan Wan's wrist is a bit special, so I couldn't help but take a look at it."

Xue Wenxuan also looked down, and said with a smile, "Like a butterfly."

"Really?" Su Tang approached curiously upon hearing this, "Wanwan always wears something, I didn't even notice it."

"What can you pay attention to?" Xue Wenxuan laughed when he heard this.

After everyone had read it, Wen Yunzhi let go of Xia Wan's wrist, and took the string of Buddhist beads into his hand.

She turned her body calmly, faced Xue Wenxuan and said, "You want to see it too?"

Xue Wenxuan responded, his eyes drooped, but he saw that Wen Yunzhi's eyes were already red.

He raised his hand to wrap Wen Yunzhi's shoulder, and the mother and son got together.

Xia Wan felt a little funny seeing them looking at her string of prayer beads so seriously.

What good things haven't the Xue family seen?

Relatively speaking, his string of prayer beads is too simple.

"Tangtang," seeing Su Tang looking at the decoration of Huo Yu's house, Xia Wan whispered, "I'll get you some snacks."

"What's there to eat?" Su Tang leaned forward, inexplicably becoming a little polite, "Can I go and have a look with you?"

Xia Wan laughed: "Is there anything wrong?"

The two got up together while talking, and went into the kitchen together.

"Mom," Xue Wenxuan looked at the string of prayer beads that had obviously been worn for a long time, and asked softly, "Do you look like this?"

He had naturally seen the birthmark on his younger brother's hand when he was a child.

But he was too young at that time, and the time was too long, so he couldn't remember clearly.

Over the years, they have been going to see eligible people almost every year.

Some have birthmarks, some don't, as long as they can be connected with his brother a little bit, Wen Yunzhi has never given up on any of them.

But the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Almost every disappointment makes Wen Yunzhi feel more painful.

Those pains never seemed to ease, only to build up.

Many times, Xue Chong and Xue Wenxuan felt that maybe the child was gone long ago.