Chapter 23

Huo Yu's hand was very hot, and his expression was very solemn when he held Xia Wan.

Xia Wan's fingers curled up and retracted unconsciously.

The ring fit on his finger as if it was tailor-made, neither tight nor loose, just right.

On Wujin's ring, with snow-white skin as the base, a flying swallow with its head up and its wings spread was carved out.

Beautiful, flamboyant, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off.

"It's too expensive," Xia Wan looked up at him, "and it's your mother's relic, so it's not suitable for me to accept it."

Huo Yu looked down at him, but didn't speak.

"What was said at the dinner table that day was just an expedient measure, don't take it seriously," Xia Wan reassured him, "You should keep your mother's relics yourself, or give them to someone who is more important to you."

As he spoke, he raised his hand to pick it up, but Huo Yu grabbed his wrist.

"Put it on." Huo Yu said in a deep voice, "Although it was an expedient measure at the time, but the words have been spoken, even if it is an act, it should be done in full."

He also seemed to make sense.

Xia Wan looked down at the ring in her hand, hesitated for a moment: "Then I will take good care of it for you."

"Thank you." Huo Yu smiled, and gave him a light push on the head, "It's getting late, go to sleep."

"You know how to bully me." Xia Wan felt annoyed, but she thought of something, and said good night to Huo Yu obediently, "Good night, young master."

The Huo family's affairs spread quickly, and even some people posted on the Internet.

In the face of the drama of production competition, all the netizens were as excited as if they had been beaten to death.

Obviously, the post here was just deleted, and the other side was voted HOT. Seeing that the situation had developed to an uncontrollable level, Huo Lin was so angry that he slapped the tablet in his hand to the ground.

"So angry so early in the morning?" Huo Peixue came down from the stairs and happened to see this scene.

Obviously, he didn't sleep well last night, and his face looked a little gray.

"Does the public relations department eat shit?" Huo Lin was so angry that his forehead twitched, "I can't handle such a small matter."

"We use money to press, and others use money to distribute." Huo Peixue said, "It can't all be blamed on the PR department."

Huo Lin's face became even more ugly: "Then don't worry about it?"

"Those people on the Internet are just gossip and gossip. There is no real evidence. They will forget about it in a few days." Huo Peixue sat down, took a sip of coffee, "After all, Yan Yu has already given it to Huo Yu. , I can't say anything outside, could it be that Huo Yu has no experience at all, so he threw Huo's into his hands to ruin it? It doesn't make sense, right? "

"I'm just so angry!" Huo Lin sat beside Huo Peixue with gloomy eyes.

"What's the use of being angry?" Huo Peixue turned his head to look at him, "I have already warned you not to underestimate Huo Yu."

"That time," Huo Lin gritted his teeth, "it will be fine if he dies."

"Actually, it's not a big deal. Yan Yu has accumulated so much that it's hard to get back. Such an empty shell can crush Huo Yu to death." Huo Peixue laughed, "You just need to do a good job in the project you have in hand, and the results will come out in the future. The outside world can see clearly."