Chapter 49

Perhaps because of the close distance, Xia Wan's words were deliberately kept low.

From the ear all the way to the bottom of the heart, there is a very deep and deep feeling, full of presence.

Even if Huo Yu didn't turn his head, he knew how close they were.

Because the clear and shallow breath kept sweeping past the ears, bringing a warm touch, which made people itch all the way to the bottom of their hearts.

"Be honest." Huo Yu said, his voice was cold and indifferent, he raised his hand and pushed Xia Wan's head away which was getting closer and closer.

But the tips of her ears unconsciously turned a tinge of red.

"Hey, young master." Xia Wan was amused by his actions, "A gentleman uses his mouth but doesn't move his hands."

He turned his head while talking, and heard Huo Yu say: "Like a..."

But what was it like, Huo Yu couldn't continue.

Because with Xia Wan's movement of turning his head, something wet, soft and hot was suddenly attached to his palm.

At the same time, Xia Wan's protests were also stopped, and the carriage suddenly fell silent.

After a while, Xia Wan unconsciously raised her hand to touch her lips, like a mosquito humming: "Like what?"

Huo Yu pursed his lips: "It's nothing."

"There must be nothing good to say." Xia Wan whispered.

He unconsciously raised his hand, pulled his seat belt once and for all, and lowered his eyes.

If he understood correctly, he accidentally kissed Huo Yu's palm just now.

Huo Yu's palm was dry and warm, and the feeling of rubbing against his lips was very comfortable, very mildly itchy and addictive.

It even smells good.

It was the woody aroma he was used to, but it was lighter and softer.

Suddenly, all the teasing words in Xia Wan's stomach disappeared without a trace.

Out of the corner of his eye, the seat belt tightened and loosened suddenly, and the hand kept moving.

The fingertips hooked the seat belt, as if hooking someone's heart.

Suddenly loose and tight.

Huo Yu unconsciously glanced at Xia Wan.

Xia Wan was looking down at her hand pulling the seat belt, her eyelashes drooped very low, casting two shadows in her eyes.

The white skin on his side face made the earlobe exposed under the black hair even more dazzlingly red.

Huo Yu pursed his lips, and after a while he suddenly said, "Yes."

And said: "Yes."

Xia Wan raised her eyes in surprise, and it took a while to realize that Huo Yu was answering her own question.

"Yes" is the answer to "So what the young master said to my dad is true".

And "Yes" is the answer to "Then I will rely on the young master".

Xia Wan was silent for a moment, and unconsciously pursed her lips, but she couldn't hold back the smile on her lips.

"Then what did you say I look like?" He asked with a smirk.

Huo Yu glanced at him and couldn't help but smile: "I really want to hear it?"

Xia Wan thought about it for a moment, then said: "Forget it."