Chapter 45 After all, I am the actor's man

The phone felt hot when it was held, and it shook slightly in the palm of the hand, making Xia Wan's palm feel a little numb.

[Huo Yu: I'm busy today, so I can pick you up later, and then go to the hospital together? 】

Xia Wan was slightly taken aback.

Didn't Huo Yu just finish the interview? Why did you send a message to yourself so quickly?

He pursed his lips unconsciously, and a very subtle feeling suddenly rose in his heart.

It was very complicated, a little unclear, a feeling he had never experienced before.

It seems a little nervous, a little flustered, and inexplicably has a bit of sour and subtle sweetness.

It's not the same as the sweetness after watching the interview just now.

That was aboveboard, meant to be seen, and now it's more surreptitious, tense and stealthy.

Xia Wan pursed her lips, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on her palms.

He hung his fingertips on the screen for a moment before typing slowly:

[Big bowl of sweet tea: Didn't you just finish the interview? 】

[Huo Yu: Did you read it? 】

[Big bowl of sweet tea: Well, I watched it with my roommate. 】

After this message was sent, there was no reply from the other side.

It wasn't until the screen went dark that Xia Wan let out a sigh of relief.

Just when he thought Huo Yu would not reply, the phone vibrated again.

[Huo Yu: Really? 】

[Big bowl of sweet tea: Well, everyone is praising you. 】

[Huo Yu: Everyone is praising me, what about you? 】

Xia Wan was stunned for a moment, unable to imagine Huo Yu's expression when she said this, but according to experience, rainbow farts can never be wrong.

Xia Wan quickly tapped on the screen: Of course I was the one who praised the most, after all, the young master is an actor-level acting skill.

He laughed while typing, and then sent it out.

I thought Huo Yu would be satisfied, but after a while, he waited for a perfunctory and indifferent sentence: Really? No you will "act."

Xia Wan's cheeks puffed up, he was used to the uncertainty of the young master, but he didn't think much of it.

Just when he was racking his brains to coax Huo Yu well, Fu Ling and Su Tang came together again.

The two of them stared at Xia Wan's phone screen openly, not feeling anything wrong at all.

"Acting?" Fu Ling was even more excited, "Role-playing? Exciting, Wan Wan, I have a role-playing strategy manual, do you want it?"

Xia Wan helplessly raised her eyes and stared at him, then couldn't help laughing out loud: "Can you think about something under the bed?"

"Role-playing can also be done in bed first, and then in bed." Fu Ling plausibly said.

Makes sense.

Xia Wan paused for a moment, finally resisted the temptation, and whispered: "Send it to me."

"Practical storage." Fu Ling immediately took out his phone and passed his treasure to Xia Wan.

Su Tang looked at it for a while: "Give me a copy too."