Chapter 11

Huo Yu looked sideways, and those eyes that had been warm to Xia Wan since he sat at the table instantly became gloomy and deep.

Xia Wan raised her head and smiled at him, her rosy lips were stained with a little grease, looking fresh and delicious.

"All right?" he asked.

Huo Yu was silent for a moment, and couldn't help nodding slightly to his clean and bright eyes.

"Okay," he said.

He wasn't sure if Xia Wan got it right by chance, or if he was really too smart to understand his meaning with just a few words, and guessed the truth that had been dusty for more than twenty years.

But no matter what, the phrase "I'll bring it with you" made his heart throb a little uncontrollably.

As if being gently touched by an invisible hand, a long-lost sourness and pain appeared uncontrollably.

This kind of pain is not unfamiliar, because they have spread to his heart countless times in the lonely and helpless late night, and they have festered to the bottom of his heart when he was betrayed by the closest and most trusted person, piercing a heart completely.

Until he cultivated it so that he was invulnerable to swords and guns, and could not be immersed in water or fire.

"Crack!" Huo Lin couldn't bear the affection of the two people on the opposite side any longer, and slammed his chopsticks on the table, "I'm full!"

"Sit down for me." Huo Peixue glanced at him sullenly, "Your brother just came back, so have a good meal with him."

Huo Lin snorted, and sat down again unwillingly, the dining chair made a harsh sound under his large movements.

It seemed that he wanted to vent his anger for his son. As soon as Huo Lin sat down, Li Yun put down the bowl and chopsticks: "I still have something to do, you eat."

Huo Peixue gave her a helpless look, and finally let her go.

"Do you still like the car uncle gave you?" The restaurant became quiet again, and Huo Peixue tried to change the subject.

"I like it." Huo Yu smiled, "But I have too many cars to drive, so it's rare that Wan Wan likes it, so I give it to Wan Wan to drive."

Huo Lin was drinking water and choked on hearing this.

Although all the love on the other side is torture to him, but Huo Yu is too generous, right?

Huo Peixue also froze when he heard the words, and looked at Xia Wan calmly, secretly glad that Li Yun had left, otherwise with her temper, she might turn her face on the spot.

Anyway, 10 million cars is not a small amount, Huo Lin hesitated for a long time because he liked him so much.

Although the original intention of ordering this car was indeed to surprise his own son, but who knew that Huo Yu would come back so coincidentally, he had to reluctantly give it to Huo Yu.

To gain a good reputation, ten million is not too much.

But if it was given to someone like Xia Wan casually, he would feel as disgusted as eating shit.

In an instant, he almost wanted to shoot the case like Huo Lin, but he was not Huo Lin after all.

"You children are giving gifts so generously now?" He asked with a smile, but looked at Xia Wan with serious eyes.

But Xia Wan didn't seem to understand what he meant at all, he laughed, his voice was soft and obedient with sweet joy, he didn't even notice that the abalone rice soup stained the corners of his lips.