Chapter 18

When Huo Yu got into the car, Xia Wan was leaning on the back of the chair and eating snacks while watching his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Huo Yu asked casually.

Xia Wan: "Chat with your roommate."

"Have a good relationship with your roommate?" Huo Yu said, and clicked the buckle of the seat belt into it.

Accompanied by that snapping sound, his voice sounded a bit cold.

Xia Wan gave him a strange look, he didn't mind him talking on the phone behind his back, but he started to blame him?

But thinking in another way, he could understand Huo Yu's vigilance.

Even if the little white rabbit lives in such a deformed environment, it has to become a big bad wolf.

Without saying anything, he poured the beef cubes into Bai Nennen's palm and held them in front of Huo Yu: "Do you want to eat?"

The beef pieces were wrapped in colored paper, like small candy cubes, which made the hand look whiter, with a light powder, almost transparent in the sun.

Huo Yu was quiet for a moment, then squeezed a grain out of his palm, unwrapped it and threw it into his mouth.

good smell.

When he was a child, he often ate it, but since when did he not eat it again?

He was a little lost.

"Is it delicious?" Xia Wan's hand didn't leave, seeing that he had eaten the first one, she hurriedly held it up again.

Huo Yu didn't take any more, but looked at Xia Wan, "Is there any more? Wrap me a new one."

Do you think your hands are dirty? Xia Wan couldn't help but slander.

He withdrew his hand, reluctantly took an unopened pack and handed it to Huo Yu.

So there really is? Huo Yu couldn't help laughing.

"Your backpack is so big, what kind of treasure is hidden in it?" Huo Yu took the beef jerky in his hand, and turned his body slightly in the direction of Xia Wan.

Xia Wan hurriedly moved her bag away so that no one could see it.

Huo Yu didn't have to look at it either, he smiled lightly and started the car.

After that phone call, Huo Yu seemed to be in a good mood? People looked a little more lively.

Xia Wan half leaned against the car window, her gaze swept across Huo Yu's cheek intentionally or unintentionally.

His eyes were bright and focused, and his hands on the steering wheel occasionally tapped lightly, giving him a rare sense of ease and joy.

Maybe Yan Rui has already made a decision?

Xia Wan couldn't help being a little distracted, and the speed of eating beef jerky slowed down.

He wasn't quite sure how to remind Huo Yu so that he could be natural without showing any traces.

The sound of crackling and peeling packages in the carriage gradually subsided, and Huo Yu glanced at Xia Wan sideways: "What do you want to eat at noon?"

"You decide," Xia Wan said, "I think it's delicious."

"Do you want to eat hot pot?" Huo Yu still asked, "The chain store of Shen's family released a new pot base, and Shen Yan asked them to try it two days ago."

"Okay." Xia Wan's eyes lit up, and she even sat up straighter, as if Huo Yu and him had a good understanding.

Recently, he has eaten a lot of dishes, except that he has never eaten hot pot. He even talked about it several times during the live broadcast. Netizens also recommended the best combination of hot pot for him. He is waiting to show his skills.