Chapter 25

I don't know why, when Huo Yu said this, Xia Wan suddenly felt relieved a lot about this matter.

The hesitation in his eyes has not yet dissipated, but the smile spreads little by little.

"Thank you, young master," he smiled, looking up, his eyes sparkling like stars falling into them.

If you look carefully, Huo Yu can see his slightly condensed face from his eyes.

It's actually quite cute, Huo Yu couldn't help thinking.

He looked away, fixed on the two tufts of disobedient hair on the top of Xia Wan's hair, and stretched out his hand to press again: "Have you eaten yet?"

When I first made a video with Xia Chengzhang, Xia Wan ate half a pack of dried tofu, but it wasn't a big deal.

"No," he pressed his stomach unconsciously, "I'm hungry."

"I didn't ask Aunt Qin to come over today, why don't you go out to eat?" Huo Yu asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Xia Wan smiled and tilted her head: "I will eat whatever Eldest Young Master eats."

Having said that, he paused for a moment, and then said: "I'm treating you today, thank you young master for introducing me to the opportunity to bring the goods."

Huo Yu twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard the words, and he was not polite: "Do you like Japanese food?"

"Yeah." Xia Wan nodded.

"The Shen family's Japanese grocery store has an event recently," Huo Yu looked at Xia Wan, "Where are you going?"

"Okay." The smile in Xia Wan's eyes widened.

Seeing his appearance, Huo Yu couldn't help laughing, and then started the car.

Summer night likes steaming food, so I ordered the wagyu pot.

Huo Yu added sushi and fresh food, and ordered the crispy tempura and pork chop rice that Xia Wan should like to eat.

At the end of the point, he seemed to think of something suddenly, raised his head and asked the child who was sitting upright on the opposite side: "Would you like a drink?"

"Ah?" Xia Wan looked at him with a little surprise in his eyes, and then held his chin hesitantly and warily.

Didn't this person prevent him from drinking at the Huo family's banquet that day?

Isn't he fishing for law enforcement?

If he said to drink... Huo Yu's stinky face couldn't help but appear in Xia Wan's mind.

He pursed his lips, and asked cautiously after thinking twice: "Didn't the young master not let me drink?"

Xia Wan's face is especially vivid when there are many small expressions on his face. Huo Yu looked at him calmly for a moment, then smiled and said, "So obedient?"

While talking, he raised his finger and tapped lightly on the table, and then pretended to close the menu: "Then don't drink."

How about that?

Xia Wan hurriedly stretched out her hand, pressed Huo Yu's hand on the menu, raised a finger nervously, and waved it in the air, "Have a drink?"

Huo Yu had already selected a sweet junmai daiginjo with a very low alcohol content. Hearing this, he smiled lightly and added it to the menu.

"This one is very low in strength, sweet, and good aftertaste." He closed the menu and said to Xia Wan, "It's suitable for you."

"Young master is so kind," Xia Wan hurriedly praised, "Thank you, young master."