Chapter 80 Take him under complete control

Xia Wan hooked the man's neck with one hand and pulled the man's tie with the other, and was pushed into the seat directly.

He raised his eyes with a smile, and his fingers resting on Huo Yu's neck irregularly went around and lightly touched his warm and soft earlobe, with a teasing and provocative tone.

"Young Master," he asked, "Is this also 'random touch'?"

Huo Yu didn't speak, but simply pulled down the partitions of the front and rear compartments, and then, in a private space where no one could peep, he lowered his head and kissed Xia Wan's lips fiercely.

Xia Wan's snort was very soft, but the hand that was pulling Huo Yu's tie was very hard, but this strength could not be maintained for long, because after a while, the hand slid down the tie as if losing strength. .

It was not until the car drove out of the stadium that Huo Yu finally let go of his lips.

He raised his head slightly, and looked at Xia Wan seriously and intently in the dimly lit carriage.

The colorful lights from the window came in and reflected into Huo Yu's eyes, illuminating those beautiful eyes brilliantly, making them extremely deep and charming.

"Young Master." Xia Wan raised her head in confusion, fascination, chasing Huo Yu's lips with her lips, but Huo Yu turned her head away.

"Now it's 'random touch' again?" Xia Wan couldn't help laughing, and raised her hand to touch Huo Yu's lips.

Huo Yu's lips were moist, hot and soft, and he bit Xia Wan's fingertips as soon as he opened it slightly. He didn't use much force, the itching was greater than the pain.

Xia Wan pursed her lips and withdrew her hand, smiled and buried her face in Huo Yu's neck.

"Xia Wan." Huo Yu called him.

"Huh?" Xia Wan stopped moving, and looked at Huo Yu with bright eyes, and her eyelashes were stained with moisture.

Huo Yu looked down at him, and lightly touched the corner of his lips with his fingertips. His eyes were dark and his voice was deep: "Is there anything else I don't know about you?"

Xia Wan was startled, a smile froze on the corner of her lips.

In an instant, he suddenly realized that he had never mentioned the signing of the covered bridge to Huo Yu.

Not to mention, this signing status is still quite prestigious.

With Huo Yu's accomplishments in painting, if he paid a little attention, he might have heard his name.

He pursed his lips unconsciously, feeling a little nervous and unavoidably aggrieved at the same time.

After all, a large part of the reason why he hid Huo Yu from the beginning was because he was afraid of being hit by the other party.

Huo Yu has a high attainment in this area, and his mouth is very poisonous. In order to protect his dignity as a painter, he even seldom paints at home.

But later, he really forgot about it.

After all, after being together, a lot of things have happened to the two of them. When they are really together, there is not enough time for sweetness, sweetness, sweetness, and crookedness. How can there be time for other things?

"Ask you?" Seeing that he didn't speak, Huo Yu stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek with neither light nor heavy force.

Xia Wan had an idea and hurriedly took the opportunity to breathe out the pain.