Chapter One

The place smelled of mold. You looked around the infectious room to gather your thoughts. Thoughts on how you were about to torture this man. You wanted him to pay. You wanted him to bleed. You wanted him to feel the pain that you have felt for nearly five years. Torture was your strong suit and you loved that about yourself. Everyone in your field feared you and knew that what you said, you meant. You didn't show kindness because in your eyes, kindness was weakness.

You were with a private military contract who was always sent in to do the dirty work. Your team wasn't big by any means – maybe six guys top. And they were the best. The guys respected you; not because you were a woman, but because you didn't take any shit. You let the world know who you were and you meant every last fucking word.

You dropped your head waiting on your captive to wake up. You were tired of smelling this moist molded air. You were bored out your mind. You had thought about taking your throwing knives and throwing it at him to help wake him up. Solely for business purposes. A few minutes had gone by and you decided that you would come back whenever he made some sort of noise. As you stand up and slid the chair back, you heard him groan. You stare at him, not making any noise. Finally, he picks his head up and starts looking around the room. He doesn't notice you yet, but you can see him trying to get out of his restraints.

"Those aren't going anywhere" you tell him. He jerks his head in your direction. "I did them myself" you finish with a smirk.

You go and walk a circle around him before coming to a stop directly in front of him. You can feel the tension in the room, but most importantly, you can feel the hatred coming out of his eyes.

"The infamous Ghost" you say not breaking any eye contact. He narrows his eyes at you and all you can do is smile. You lean in close to his mask and take in a deep breath. "You smell like failure".

You felt Ghost shift in his restraints, and you knew without a shadow of a doubt that if this man was about to break free, you would die. You back away and walk over to the table that is positioned against the wall in front of him and sit down on it.

"Ghost, we can do this the easy way or my way. Take your pick" you tell him.

"Fuck you" he replies. Finally, he speaks. That raspy deep British accent.

You put your head down and chuckle to yourself. You walk up to him and back hand him across the right side of his face. Ghost's head immediately follows, and a loud crack fills the room. "I don't know if you know me or have heard of me, but I don't have time for mockery. Now, again, easy way or my way?"

Ghost doesn't say anything and just glares at you through hate filled eyes. "So be it. My way it is" you tell him.

You walk back over to the table and unroll a blanket that is sitting on top of the table. As you unroll it, different types of knives, pliers, lighters and other torturous things are unraveling. You grab a small knife and open it up. Ghost is eyeing you the whole time and the only noise that is being made is the shifting of tools that you are debating on using.

You turn back around with the knife in hand, "This one here is my favorite" you say as you plunge the knife into his left thigh. You can see Ghost clench his jaw and by the looks of it, he might just break his teeth. He doesn't scream, but you can hear him holding his breath. "A fighter I see" you say with a chuckle. Before removing the knife, you twist it just a little before slowly pulling it up. Blood pools around the blade as you slowly pull it out.

You circle around him again and stop when you get behind him. You lean down and get close to his right ear, "What's crazy is, I haven't cleaned this since the last guy I broke. I hope you're up to date on all your shots". You pull away from him chuckling.

This was something you enjoyed and as fucked up as it may be, you got off on this. You got off on making the biggest and baddest people submit to you. You made them break and plead for mercy and their life was in your hands and you loved every. single. moment of it. You hadn't had sex on over a year and this was far more orgasmic than any man could give you.

"Do you know why you are here?" you finally ask him. By this time your back was to him as you figured out what you wanted to use on him next.

"No" he said dryly.

"You know, you really are no fun. Usually my guys are begging, pleading and giving me all the information, they can give me, just for them to think they are going to walk out of here" you tell him.

You turn around as you hear him chuckle. "That's cute. You must not know who I am then" he says.

You smirk at him and walk over to the chair you were sitting at whenever you were waiting on him to wake up. You drag it across the wet concrete floor, while the screeching echoed off the walls and anything else it could. You finally pulled the chair to the table and sat down in it. You reached underneath the blanket and pulled out a folder.

"Let's see exactly who the infamous Ghost is, hm?" You say as your cock your head to the side and look at him with a grin. His eyes go from yours to the folder and back to you. "Simon 'Ghost' Riley" you see him shift against his restraints. "Lieutenant of Task Force 141. You are known for your iconic ghost mask" you say as your twirl your finger in front of your mouth to symbolize the mask. "You are from Manchester, England and had a very very bad childhood." You noticed that his breathing is starting to become louder and faster.

You look over at him and smile "Daddy issues huh?" You gave a chuckle and if looks could kill, you were the target. You proceeded, "Daddy would bring back dangerous animals and taunt you with them. Says here, he even had you kiss a snake. But why the name Ghost? Ah, big brother used to scare you with a ghost mask. Looks like you got over your fears" you say throwing your head back and laughing.

Before you can proceed anymore, you hear him speak. "Why am I here?"

You stand up and turn the chair so the back is facing him. You straddle the chair and place your arms on the back of it. "Because you have information that I need, and I will get my revenge for what you and your unit did to me".

He glares at you, and you just look at him. You take in the sight before you. You had been tracking him for months. He had gone off radar for a while, but once you had caught wind where him and his unit would be, you decided to drop in for a visit. You look at the floor as blood starts to pool around his boots. You smile and take in the sight before you. Helpless. Merciless.

Before you could speak again, the large metal door opened to the right of you. It was one of the contractors on the team. "Harley, let the scumbag take a break. I'll stay in here and guard him". You eyed him for interrupting you.

"Spig's, treat our guest with respect and let me make myself clear, do not touch him. Do not do anything to him. He is mine." You glare at him. He nods in approval, and you walk out the door.