Chapter Thirty Nine

Large hands grabbing you woke you up. Your eyes jolt open as König is hovering over you. He immediately places his hand over your mouth to silence your scream. "Don't be frightened my Liebling," he says softly, but his eyes say something completely different – hunger.

You go to speak, but the pressure of his hand over your mouth presses harder. "I have a surprise for you," he coos in your ear as he presses a kiss on your cheek through his mask – the extra material laying over your face. You tried to free yourself out of his grasp and to get him away from you, but it was no use.

"Soon Liebling, your body will be writhing under me just like that," he removes his hand from your mouth and grips your throat, "Except you're going to be begging me not to stop."

"I will never submit to you," you say through gritted teeth. König clicked his tongue and a gleam of pleasure flashed over his eyes.

"We shall see," he says removing his hand from your throat and getting off you. You lay there not wanting to move and thanking that he didn't go any further than what he wanted.

Butterflies filled your stomach as you soon remembered the only good thing about life at the moment – your baby. Your hand gently rubbed over your stomach, completely forgetting König was still in the room with you.

"Too bad the child wont know who the father is." His words made you freeze rethinking if Ghost was alive or not.

You slowly turn your head towards König, "Fuck you," you spit.

König chuckled to himself as he stood there watching you – his arms crossed, "Soon Liebling. Very soon." His eyes stared back into yours as could feel that he wasn't bluffing or just saying that. You felt like your innocent time with him was running thin.

A knock on the door caused you to jump. König walked over and opened the door slightly before shutting it back. Whoever it was didn't have much to say. König walks towards you before throwing a black shirt at you – it landing on the cot. "Put that on," he demands.

You hold up the shirt, watching it as it unfolds. It reminded you of the beginning when you and Ghost hated each other and you would wear his black t-shirts and boxers. You swallowed hard, swallowing the memories and the tears that were beginning to form.

"Why?" you ask him dryly.

"Either you put it on Liebling, or I'll do it for you," he says as he lowers himself to meet you at eye level.

You roll your eyes and before you could do anything else, König grabs you by your chin and jerks your head to look at him. "Don't tempt me," he warns you.

"Or what?" You regretted it as soon as the words left your mouth. You loved but also hated that about you. König's eyes squinted and you could tell he was smiling under the mask. He releases your chin and grabs you by your arms and forces you to stand up.

"Stop touching me!" you yell as you swat your hand at him. König ignores you and proceeds with sliding your shorts off forcefully – nothing underneath. "König!" you yell out as you continue to hit him. He stops and stands up towering over you – catching your wrist in his hand.

"I'm not even inside you yet and here you are screaming my name," he says as he looks down at you with darkened eyes.

Your breathing becomes heavier from being helpless and pressing your luck. Your body stiffens and you feel his other hand at the hem of your shirt and slowly pulling his upward – the tips of his fingers brushing against your skin. Goosebumps formed on your skin from his unwanted touch and the chill in the room.