Chapter Four

All sorts of emotions were going through you. How dare he try to manipulate you. You try to move, but he still had you pinned against the wall. You start to laugh, "You must really think that I am that easy to manipulate" you say.

Ghost continues to look at you with dead eyes. "You're so fucking dumb" you egg on. "I started Trinity after my parents' murder. So please tell me, how the fuck would I be behind it, if it wasn't until after the fact?" You notice his brows furrow and look at you confused.

"You don't know" he says.

"Know what?"

Ghost pulls away from you and gives a deep chuckle. He turns away from you and you take this opportunity to lunge towards him. As you make the first step, you regret your decision and hit the wet floor. Ghost turns around and looks at you.

"Forgot about your leg, huh love?" he chimes.

"Fuck you." You sit up and bring your hands to the wound on your thigh to apply pressure. After a few minutes of silence, you barely muster out, "Wh-what do I not know?" Tears filled your eyes. You didn't know how much more pain you could take – between your thigh, abuse, and life in general.

"Does the name Michael Gravely ring any bells for you?" he asks.

Your head shot up to look at him. "Yeah, he was the first guy on my team back then. He helped me start Trinity. We literally built this from the ground up."

Ghost didn't reply. He just stared at your helpless self.

After a few moments of you two just staring at each other, you finally broke the silence. "What? You think Michael had something to do with my parents? You're full of shit".

"Where is Michael now?" he asks without skipping a beat.

You had to think. "I don't know. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass, but when a guy leaves my team, it's not my responsibility to keep up with them."

Before you could open your mouth again, you heard gunfire. Your head snaps towards the door and then to Ghost. He walks over to you and stands you up. He turns you around until your back is flush with his front. As soon as you put pressure on your leg, you collapse but Ghost still holds you against him. He has both of your arms behind your back and both of you are watching the door.

You both hear footsteps at the door and then the room goes silent. Three seconds later, the door busts open and three men fill the room: all with guns on you and Ghost.

"Package secured" you heard one of them say.

"Ghost" another one says. Ghost turns and looks at him. "What do you want to do with her?"

Ghost gives a deep chuckle, "She's coming with us".

Your heart dropped and you hissed when he forced you to walked. You limped your way down the hallway to find more horror. All your men were dead. Your vision blurred from tears burning your eyes. Everything you worked so hard for is gone. Trinity is gone.

Ghost walked you out of the building and you both made your way towards an SUV. 141 following behind you. Ghost opens the door and pushes you to get into the back seat. The man that first spoke walked around to the other side, opened the door, and climbed to the third row. You found your spot in the middle, while Ghost and another 141-guy sat beside you. The other two were in the front seats. Your head was starting to become weak from the lack of blood loss.

As the SUV takes off, your head is forced back. "Easy there lass, don't need you getting whiplash". You recognized that voice. Soap. You tried your best to bring your head up, but due to your weak state, your head went right and rested on Ghost's shoulder. You could see Ghost cock his head to side to look at you and then he continued to look straight. Your consciousness kept going in and out and finally you let the darkness take you.

You drifted in and out and felt yourself floating. You looked around the best you could and noticed that Ghost was carrying you. You could hear this roaring sound and when you looked to your right, you were being carried to a plane. You didn't try to fight. You closed your eyes hoping this would be the end.

You woke up screaming. You tried to lunge forward, but you were being held down. This only made it worse, and your anxiety kicked in. You paced the room with your eyes. You were in the back of the airplane and 141 was around you. Your chest was heaving up and down and your head was becoming dizzy from hyperventilating. You look down and seen your pants have been cut to expose the wound on your thigh. Soap had his back towards you, and you could hear him rummaging through a bag. He turned back around, and your eyes grew big. He had a needle in his hand and once you saw him heading towards your leg, you lost it.

You tried to kick and fight, but with three large men, it was no use. You tilt your head back and notice that your head was in Ghost's lap. Your eyes said it all. You were afraid. Tears poured out of your eyes and the only word that escaped your lips was "please". It was so low, almost a whisper.

"Hold her Ghost" you heard Soap say. Ghost broke his eye contact with you, looked at Soap and then back at you. You felt his left-hand cup under your chin and his grip tightened forcing your head to remain pulled back. Fire pierced through your thigh, and it slowly ran throughout your body. You screamed and tried to move but couldn't. You had no choice but to endure the pain. Ghost took his right hand and covered your mouth to muffle your screams.

The burning let up but was replaced by a stabbing sensation. Over and over again. You tried to lift your head up to see what they were doing, but Ghost didn't let up and your head was forced to remain in his lap. Your body gave up and eventually you stopped fighting. Ghost felt you relax, and his grip let up. You could feel hands on both of your arms and ankles let up as well. You slowly lift your head and realize that the wound on your leg was stitched up. Your whole body was shaking, and you dropped your head back into Ghost's lap.

"You got her good Lieutenant" you hear the man to your right say. "That is going to take a while to heal".

You continue to lay there on the floor of the airplane while all the men, except for Ghost walked away. You stared up at the ceiling of the aircraft and felt nothing. You had no emotion. Ghost broke you. He broke your spirit, and he broke your drive. You laid there with him feeling your thigh throb until you fell asleep.

Let There Be Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें