Chapter Forty Seven

**Ghost's POV**

When the plane landed in Montana, my boots were the first to hit the ground. I was ready and nothing was going to stand in my way and anyone that tried was going straight to Hell. Price had two black SUV's waiting for us with bullet proof windows and armored grills. It looked like your average vehicle to the regular people, but they were toys for us soldiers.

Price wasted no time and waited for no man once we were off the aircraft – it was every man for himself if you were left behind. And if it were up to me, don't even bother tagging a ride back to base. Drag your feet somewhere else. Price, Soap and I rode in the leading SUV. Of course, Price drove – I rode shotgun and Soap sat in the middle seat in the back. The third rows were taken out of each vehicle to add more room for guns and ammo. Gaz, Alejandro and Rudy followed behind us with just as much vengeance an adrenaline.

It took maybe thirty minutes to get to Harleys parents house, but I swear to God it felt like a lifetime. Price was driving well over the speed limit, but I wasn't about to tell him to slow the fuck down. The house was something I could see Harley growing up in. A huge two-story brick and stone house. Lots of windows and a three-car garage that sat separate from the house. For it to be in a location far away from any cities and just sitting by itself, it did seem out of place – but definitely a family that had money.

No guards were outside – which was odd to us especially since we pulled up in broad daylight. A rookie thing for us to do, but with as much rage as we all had, even we could make the Devil himself cower. The doors to the SUVs open before the vehicles came to a stop. We wasted no time getting out and running towards the front door of the house. We had a plan, find Harley. It didn't matter how we did it, just as long as it got done.

All six of us reach the front door. I stood on the left, Soap beside me and Alejandro behind him. Price stood on the opposite side of the door, Rudy behind him and Gaz in the back. Gaz takes out a brick of C4 and a detonator from Rudy's backpack and hands it to Price so he can place it on the door. Price places it on the center of the door, looks at all of us and I nod. Lets lights this motherfucker. We brace against the side of the house as Price mashes the detonator button twice and immediately, the door to the house explodes.

Coughing can be heard inside along with footsteps of people running around. We waste no time and enter the house. One by one on each side as we filled the foyer – guns drawn.

"Убей их! [Kill them!]". Fucking Russians. Luckily the house was an open floor plan inside past the foyer - the smoke and dust evading rather quickly. Upon entering the foyer, two doors mirrored each other on the left and right. Both rooms being offices with glass paned doors. Straight ahead was a large living room with stairs on the far wall that led upstairs. I could make out the kitchen to the left of the living room, but quickly darted into the right office as bullets started whizzing by us.

"Flashbang out!" Gaz yelled as bullets were taking out chunks of the wooden frame we were bracing against. As soon as it hit the ground, it exploded this bright white light that blinded the scumbags and discombobulated them for several minutes. The rain of bullets stopped as we waited a few seconds – hearing the loud sounds of men moaning. I look across the foyer and hold my hand out in front of me with three fingers. Two fingers. One finger. I come out of the room and see four men blinking their eyes fast trying to steady their vision as their hands are holding their head. Flashbangs are a bitch for sure, but I promise you, I'm a bigger problem.

I quicky, but quietly walk up to the closest man to me. His gun is hanging by his strap around his neck, just ready for its owner to grasp it and open fire. I reach down in the cargo of my pants and grab one of my knives and flip it around in my hand to get a better grasp. I sneak up behind the disoriented bastard and cover his mouth with my other hand and plunge the knife through his right eye – going right straight through the soft tissue and into his brain. Instant death.