Twenty Six

"Dad?"

Ghost and Laswell jerked their heads towards you when the three letters came out of you. Price looked at you with confusion and Gaz was by the door ready to take down the man you called 'dad'.

You shook her head back and forth rapidly, not believing the sight in front of you. Soap still held onto you to support you – not wanting to let you go and you injure yourself.

"I-its not possi-possible," you breathe out. Your chest heaving up and down real fast and your head becoming light.

The man named 'dad' stood at the door and in a split second, Ghost and Gaz had their pistols out and pointing them at the man's head.

The man at the door remained calm, "Harley, please let me explain". You continued to shake your head back and forth but now the shaking was becoming more violent, and you brought your hands up to your head. Soap pulled you to him and wrapped you in his arms.

"It was all a set up dear," the man said shakily. You lift your head out of Soaps chest and look at the man at the front door. You remove yourself from Soaps arms and slowly walk over to the entrance of the house. Slowly, the man holds his arms wide as if he is waiting for you to give him a hug. The closer you got to the man, the clearer your vision became and all the features your dad had, he had.

"It doesn't make any sense. I watched them shoot you in the head," you say a few feet away from him.

"Harley," Ghost says through gritted teeth, "Do you really think this is your dad? If not, I'll drop him right here."

You hold a hand up to him – telling him to wait. You cautiously stand in front of the man and look him in his eyes. He goes to open his mouth and you instantly grab a knife out of Ghosts pocket from his pants and slit his throat – blood spraying over your face and splattering on the floor. The man's hands immediately flew up to the slit in his throat as he fell to his knees. You draw the knife back once more and stab him in the neck. Your force pushing him over on his side.

"Reaper what the fuck?!" you hear Gaz yell at you. Some blood splattered onto him and the pool of blood pouring out of the man's neck was slowly leaking towards him and Price. Everything had happened so fast that nobody had time to process it until after the fact.

"That wasn't my dad," you say coldly. "And if for some chance it was him, it wasn't. We need to move. I'm sure he was sent by Michael's men and I'm sure there are more coming."

You hand Ghost back is knife and he grabs you by your shoulders and pulls you into his chest. "You okay?" he asks you in a low whisper by your ear. You nod your head and wrap your arms tightly around him. Just being in his arms made you feel safe, but when he held you tight, it made all your problems go away.

The deafening silence was soon replaced with two large trucks making their way fast down the driveway.

"Those your people?" you ask Price as you pull away from Ghost. Price looks over to you, "Let's hope so."

"If not, I'm sure you can handle them Reaper," Soap says as he walks towards you and giving you a slight punch in the shoulder.

The trucks came to a halt in front of the house. Dirt eloping around them catching up from their fast travels. The driver door opens on the first truck and a man stands up, turns, and faces the house – still in the truck.

"Aye cabrone!"

You slowly looked around confused while Gaz, Soap and Price walked out with smiles on their faces.