Twenty Seven

After you and Ghost finished unpacking and 'settling in', you decided to head to the showers to try and rinse off today. The water didn't take no time to steam up the bathroom and you stepped into the hot liquid. You arch your back at the hot contact the liquid made to your body. The shampoo smelled of fresh lavender and you lathered your hair, suds running down your arms.

You turn to face the water as you lathered the soap through your hair – the water running across your face; seeming as if the memories of today were gently washing away. You stiffened when you felt a body press against you as their hands glided their way down to your hips. Soft kisses were planted on your shoulders. Those kisses were soon cut short when you turned around to rinse the shampoo out of your hair and come face to face with the other person in this shower with you.

Ghost.

You close your eyes and tilt your head back, running your fingers through your hair so the water can rinse all the soap out. His hands grip your hips and slowly glide their way up to your chest. A breathy moan escaped your lips when he grabbed them and started to rub your sensitive nipples. Water rushed over your face as you tilted your head back just a tad too far.

His hand found your throat and he pulled you to him forcefully – crashing his lips against yours. Your arms flew around his neck as he lifted you up and slammed you against the shower wall. You gasped as you broke the kiss, but his mouth found yours only seconds later. His kiss was needy yet passionate. He craved you and you craved him, not being able to get enough of each other.

One of his hands lifted you and you felt him between your legs as the tip of his cock was placed at your needy pussy. You both didn't dare break the kiss as he slowly slid inside of you, groaning as your tight walls stretched around him. You go to throw your head back and moan, but he grabs the back of your head and forces you to stay where you are.

Your pussy clamps around his cock from his dominating behavior, radiating a low growl from Ghost. He breaks the kiss, "You are mine. Always mine," he breathes out. "Do you understand me?" his tone low. You bite at your lower lip trying to hold back moans. You take too long to answer as he pulls all the way out and forcefully thrusts back into you.

A loud moan filled the bathroom as his hands found the back of your head, grabbing a fist full of your hair causing you to arch your back and allowing him to go deeper. "I asked...you a...question love," he grunted with each thrust. Your mind was fogged with pure bliss as he hit that sweet spot of yours.

"Ye-yes si-sir," you were barely able to get out. Your nails dug into his slick arms. "B-baby?" you whimper out.

Ghost grunts at the pet name, "Yes?".

"I..," you try to get it out, but the overwhelming feeling was taking over your body. He didn't take it easy on you as he forcefully drove his cock in and out of you, his balls slapped against your ass.

Ghost pulled your hair back even more, as the pain was soon replaced with pleasure. He got close to your ear, "What is it love?" he deeply coos.

"Fuck," you breathe out a moan.

Ghost grunts harder as he continues to roughly fuck you into the shower wall, "Be a good girl and tell me what it is."

Your eyes roll in the back of your head, "I...cant".

He releases his grip on your hair and brings you to his chest as your arms find their way back around his neck. He fucks you harder as your boobs bounce hard against his chest. His hands grip the back of your neck allowing him to push you down harder onto him, "You take my cock so good baby," he praises close to your ear.