Chapter Fifty One

**Harley POV**

    Ghost wasted no time wanting to tie the knot. A few days after I was discharged from the hospital, I came back to base to it set up with white tapestries and white tablecloths covering the cafeteria tables. It wasn't an extravagant wedding, but it was perfect for us. It was...home. Soap had picked out the outfit that Tommy wore going home and also his little onesie that looked like a tux. Soap was the best Godfather and 141 as well as Los Vaqueros were the best village we could have ever asked for.

    Price married us and for the first time in a long time, I felt at peace. My head was calm with no storm brewing. Tommy was the most perfect surprise that has ever happened to me and Ghost is the best father. He so gentle and caring with him, it's almost surrreal. Alejandro and Rudy made sure to have a feast for us to celebrate for our wedding. I had never seen so much food in my life, but from what Alejandro told me, that's how they do it in Las Alma's.

    "Mrs. Riley," I hear his voice call out to me.

    I spin around and give a flirtatious look at my...husband, "Yes sir, Mr. Riley?"

    "Mmmm, I do like that," he tells me as his arms wrap around my waist. I was leaning over the crib watching our perfect son sleep away.

    I turn around to face Ghost, "Do you now?" I flirt back with my eyebrow cocked.

    His grip around me tight, "Yes ma'am." He leans down close to my ear, "I have something for you."

    As long as Ghost and I have been together, my body still isn't ready for his touch or his deep voice and I hope it never will be. I love the way he makes me feel and I love the chills he runs down my spine. "Oh really? Dare I ask?"

    "Close your eyes," he demands.

    I do as I'm told and close my eyes. I frown when I feel his touch remove from me, but my ears perk when I hear his footsteps walking away from me. One things for certain, take away one of your senses, the other ones will heighten. I could hear the drawer to the bedside table open and then shut soon after. His footsteps walk back towards me and before he was standing directly in front of me, I could feel him.

    "Hold your hand out," Ghost says softly.

    I reach my hand out, palm up. He places something small in my hand. Cold and metal. "Open your eyes."

    I open my eyes and a gold shiny key rests in my hand. I furrow my brows in confusion still looking at the key before diverting my eyes to his, "I-I..."

    "It's to our house," he says before I could get the words out.

    "...Our house? You bought us a house?" I say to him as tears form in my eyes.

    "I did. Right after you told me you'd marry me, I went and bought one," he says to me as my eyes get lost into his amber ones.

    "Simon, I-I don't know what to say." I mean what could I say? I was absolutely speechless.

    "Say you'll be mine forever", he says to me as he pulls me closer to him.

    "I already did...when I married you, remember," I say as I let out a chuckle.

    "Oh I'm aware Mrs. Riley. It never gets old." He was right. I still get butterflies when I hear my last name, our last name come out of his mouth. I knew there was something there the first time I woke up and my head was resting on his chest. When he held me after he secretly listen to me play the piano. When he surprised me in Paris. When he never gave up on me when everyone else did.