Thirty Four

A/N:

If I don't put **Ghost's POV** at the top – it is written as Harley/Reaper

Your eyes jolted awake as you felt your body collide with the cold hard ground. You landed on your side, your right shoulder taking all the hit. The air in your lungs was forced out as you made impact – causing you to become delusional the first few seconds.

You flutter your eyes open trying to figure out where in the hell you were. Pain radiated from the back of your head, and when you brought your fingers up to it, you winced at the soft touch to the bruised area. It was no doubt you probably had a concussion as nausea overcame you once again. Your eyes burned and the headache you had hurt all over, but especially behind your eyes.

Four men stood around you, waiting for you to come to your senses. You look around and recognize two of them – Michael and König, you remember Ghost telling you his name. Your heart sunk at the thought of him and now Soap – the rest of the team too, but your boys were everything you had. You dared not to move, trying to think of a strategic plan to get out of here.

"You sure are a heavy bitch," one of the men you don't recognize says as the other unknown man snorts.

You slowly get to your feet, your legs shaking, "Never had a complaint before. Maybe you're just too weak," you spit back. The man steps towards you and smacked you hard across the face – your body turning and colliding with the ground yet again.

You bring a shaky hand to the side of your face where he just hit and winced at the bruise that had already formed. "Learn your place you worthless bitch," he said as he spit on you before turning around.

"Now now gentleman, there's no need for name calling or violence," Michael said as he paused. He walked over to you and squatted down, grabbing your chin, forcing you to look at him, "Not yet anyway," he finished with a smirk.

You grit your teeth and try to jerk your head away, but Michael held you in place. "Why the fuck am I here?" you ask full of rage.

He lets go of your chin forcefully, causing your head to jerk back, "Because you my dear, are worth more than you realize."

The words coming out of his mouth sent chills down your spine. 'Worth more?' you asked yourself. "How so?" you ask him.

"You don't get to ask questions Liebling [darling]," König threatened. You swallowed hard as the behemoth of a man stalked towards you. He was close to seven feet tall and nothing but pure muscle. This man was a force to be reckoned with. You had heard a few stories of him from the few that survived to tell the tale, but never having to face him to fight. He still wore the same cloth covering that looked like a shirt over his face. His green eyes illuminated in the soft glow of the room and the more he approached you, you found yourself crawling back until your back was flush against the wall.

"Do I make myself clear?" he asks in a low tone. You stare back into his green eyes not answering him. Deep down, you were scared shitless, but you wouldn't let him know that. König cocks his head to the side to try and intimidate you. He reaches out his hand and your eyes grow wide from the size of it. He could very well grab your neck and his fingers touch.

His hand finds your chin, just like Michaels did and he grips it hard, "Don't make me ask again," he threatened. You still said nothing but stared into his green eyes with pure hate. You jerk your head to the side and get out of his grasp, but he immediately grabs your throat – squeezing hard, cutting off all oxygen. Your head hits the wall behind you from his force and your hands immediately fly up to his wrists. He wasn't budging.