Chapter Forty Two

Your body felt light when you came to. Whatever you were laying on was softer than the cot you had previously slept on. Your eyes jolt open at the unfamiliar softness around you. The room was different than before. You weren't in the same area that you were previously in. The walls were a light grey with a desk and chair in the middle of the room. A small lamp sat on the desk and the dim light illuminated most of the room faintly.

You look to your right and see a large figure laying beside you. König. Your body stiffens at the unwelcoming presence of him. Your body was sore and between your legs was sticky from the occurrence he forced upon you. You hated him. Thoughts crossed your mind to crush his esophagus or strangle him, but you knew that he was far too strong and you would more than likely regret it, so you decided to just continue to lay there.

"I thought you were going to sleep all day," König said causing your heart to beat fast.

"Where am I?" you ask coldly – hoping your icy words would cut through him, but you knew better than that.

König sits up and swing his legs over on the side of the bed and sits there with his back towards you, "Continue with that attitude Liebling and I will give you more of what you got the other day," he warns.

"The other day?" you ask quietly. You watch as his head cocks to the side to eye you, "How long have I been asleep?" you ask.

König lets out a snort, "Three days, and I have to admit you're cute when you sleep."

Three days. Three fucking days?!

You swallow the lump that was in your throat, "I need to shower," you tell him. Your voice still quiet.

"Maybe if you behave Liebling," he tells you as he stands up from the bed, "But right now I don't care too much for your attitude."

Your mouth fell open as you watched him walk towards the door that was across the room. "Maybe if I was clean my fucking attitude would be better," you spit.

König stops at your words before slowly turning around. "You want a shower? Fine," he says hastily making his way towards you. "Then a shower is what you will receive."

You try to crawl back, but the wall stopped you from getting any further. In a few quick strides, König was at the bed and gripped one of your ankles, yanking you towards him. The black shirt you were wearing rose up and your whole body was exposed to him. "Get your fucking hands off me!" you yelled as he fought with you.

"Why must you be so goddamn defiant!" he says through gritted teeth. König finally gets a good grip on your ankle and then grabs your arm with his other hand, hoisting you to your feet. You jerk your hands out of his grasp and shove his chest. König takes one step back as you try to dart off. He grabs a fistful of your black hair – jerking you back and you now flush against his.

The angle that he had his grip in your hair, caused your neck to crane back in the most uncomfortable way and your ass to poke out and press against his groin. "Walk," he demanded through gritted teeth. The grip in your hair tightening. You squinted your eyes at the pain and took a slow step forward. "Don't make me drag you down the hall like a fucking dog," he warns, "Even though I should. You deserve it."

König led you out of the bedroom and down a long hallway. The door to your new room shutting and echoing loudly off the concrete. The hallway smelled of fresh paint and you assumed the color was a darker grey than the grey in the room you were previously in. Clear plastic tarps hung from the high ceilings all the way to the floor so no one could mess up the paint. The floor was concrete with the clear plastic covering it as well. The sound of the plastic shuffling with each step you both took.