Chapter Thirty Six

Your head was pounding when you woke up and felt like it weighed like a ton of bricks. Your vision was blurred as you fluttered your eyes to focus them. A screeching sound radiated through your head and you immediately brought your hands up to cover your ears. The sound making it seem like your head was splitting. Nausea overcame you again - thanks to the migraine you had.

Konig's tall frame entered in the room as he quietly shut the door behind him the best that he could. "Did I wake you Leibling?" He asks in his thick German accent. You hated him. You hated what he did to your family and you hated what he had done to you - destroy everything. Your stomach turned as he took slow steps towards you.

You laid there on a cot that was against the wall - one pillow and a thin grey blanket. Panic started to set in when you realized that you were no longer in your gear that you had on before. You had changed - better yet, someone had changed you. Konig took note of the expression on your face from the realization settling in, "Something the matter Leibling?" He asks you; the tone of his voice dangerous.

You swallowed hard as you tried to scoot back in the cot against the wall, hoping that you could become one with the cold stone that's supported the room you were in. "Who changed me?" You ask out right. Your tone cold, but deep down you were scared. This man was a fucking monstrosity, and here you were again knowing your limitations.

Konig let out a small hum right before he answered you, "I did." It was a simple answer, but an answer that made your stomach turn. Luckily, you didn't wake up sore or felt like you had been touched or voilated - thankfully.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to take advantage of you," he says. You close your eyes as a breath of relief escapes you, "Not while you're asleep." Your body stiffens at his words. Konig is now standing in front of your cot - bending down and hovering over your small frame. Both of his hands on either side of your face against the wall for his support. "I want to hear your screams Liebling. I want to feel you submit to me as I devour your body."

You swallow hard and bring your piercing green eyes to his, "I will never submit to you. You're just a coward behind that mask," you say as you strike a nerve. You watch as his arms tense from your remark, but you couldn't help yourself, you always had to let your mouth lead the way, "Or should I say, a fucking shirt."

In one swift motion, Konig removed one of his hands from the wall and grabbed your throat - your head hitting the wall from the force. A small whimper escaped your lips, "Mmm, good," he praises as he brings his mask closer to your face. "You sure do talk a lot for someone who can't seem to say much when they are in situations like this."

You let out a snort and snap a comeback the best you could, "Kind of hard to say something when you're crushing my windpipe dumbass." You were pressing your luck, but you wanted to push his buttons just to see how far you could push him. To see how much patience he had before he snapped. It could be a dangerous thing, but mind manipulation could also be the thing that saves your life.

Konig applied more pressure on your throat as your hands clung to his wrist to alleviate the pressure. Once again, that tight feeling in your head came back from lack of oxygen. "I think you enjoy this Leibling," he taunts looking you in your eyes, "Maybe that's why you try to get under my skin so I can punish you for it." If it was Simon Riley, absolutely - not this fucker who gave the orders to execute your parents.

"Fuck you," you manage to say out. You watch as his eyes change from lust to straight hunger.

"I plan on it Harley." The way he said your name made chills form across your body. "Soon." that one word, made you shudder. You had to find his weakness before he trapped you under him. Your mind was wandering back into that dark place that made you feel helpless, but you were fighting with everything in you to stay strong and remind yourself just who the fuck you were - and it was mentally exhausting.

A little red blinking light caught your attention out of the corner of your eye. You try to turn your head slightly, but Konig held you tightly in place against the wall. "Curious little one?" You hate his voice. You hated his touch and most of all, you hated him. Before you could come back with a smart ass comment, Konig beat you to it, "Now we can't keep them waiting," he taunts.

'Keep them waiting'??