Chapter Twenty

The scenario from Ghost and you replayed over in your head, causing the blood to rush back to your face. The air was thick in the limo as it cruised towards the hotel. Soap went to open his mouth, but was quickly cut off by Ghosts thick accent, "Don't." Stern and to the point.

Your eyes cut to the right at him and then back towards your audience. A part of you felt embarrassed solely for that fact that you wanted that to be between you and Ghost, but the other part of you loved it because you wanted them and everyone else to know how good Ghost made you feel.

The limo came to a stop in front of the hotel and Ghost wasted no time to get out. He held his hand out towards you, and you took the invitation. He helped you out of the car and ushered you towards the door to the hotel. Mumbled chatter could be heard behind you two and you tried your hardest to figure out what they were saying, but Ghost was walking faster than you were used to, especially in heels.

"Can you slow down? Its kind of hard to walk that fast in these heels." You tone wasn't harsh, but it was a dead giveaway you were agitated.

Ghost stops, turns towards you, and picks you up – throwing you over his shoulder.

"What the fu-"You were cut off when felt his hand slap your ass. Blood rushed to your face from dangling over his shoulder and from the feelings that just shot through your body. You look up and see the rest of the team eyeballing you with shit grins across their face.

Soap started humping the air mimicking what Ghost had done to you in Michaels room, but that was cut short when Price slapped him on the shoulder. A snort came out of you as Ghost stepped into the elevator. The doors shut and butterflies fluttered your stomach as the elevator shot up. Several seconds later, the elevator reached your floor and Ghost made his way to the suite.

He wasted no time to unlock the door and slammed the door behind him.

"Can you put me down?" You wanted to sound serious, but there was no hiding the fact that you enjoyed this.

"As my lady wishes." He throws you onto the bed and hovers over you. His hand gently placed at your throat as his eyes scanned over your face. Your breathing hitched and you couldn't deny that you didn't want what happened earlier to be a regular thing.

"My lady?" Your tone was just barely over a whisper.

He brings his face closer to yours and you reach your hands up to his mask as your fingers grab the fabric at the base of his neck. You pause not wanting to overstep your boundaries, but seeing the look in his eyes, you proceeded. Slowly, you removed Ghost and was face to face with Simon. "What did I tell you earlier, hm?" He pauses, "You belong to me." His eyes watch as your face and body melt to his words. He hovers his lips above yours. You try to push forward to meet his lips, but his grip on your throat tightens holding you in place.

A whimper escapes your lips and a devilish grin forms on his face, "Patience little mouse." His tone dark and raspy. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as your back arches. You couldn't figure out why the slightest touch of this man made your melt. The man who you tortured, who then turned around and tortured you, made you feel feelings no person has ever made you feel.

"I need yo-" Your words were cut off when he places a finger on your lips. He knew what you needed, but he wanted you to wait.

"I know what you need." His face still centimeters from yours. He gets closer to your ear, "You need a man who you can trust. You need a man you can depend on." His voice was low and deep causing the warm feeling to ignite between your legs. You reach up and grab ahold of his arms. "You need a man who isn't going to leave when things get tough. A man who fights for what he wants." He moves back over to your face taking in the sight of you. Your soft eyes staring back into his.