Chapter Eleven

You woke up exhausted and attempted to open your eyes, but it was hard to with a bright ass light in your face.

"Rise and shine sweet cheeks" you heard Gaz say.

"Its too fucking early for you to be this damn happy" you reply groggily.

He laughs, "I'm always happy when I get to kill fucking deadbeats. Captain sent me up here to wake you up. We leave in an hour and don't forget anything."

Gaz walks out of the room and you throw your right arm over your face. You slowly sit up in bed and stretch out your arms. You swing your legs over to the right side of the bed and stand up. You walk to the bathroom to brush your hair and your teeth. You walk back out into the bedroom and over to your duffle bag. You go to pick it up and notice that your clothes are gone. You stand there for a few seconds scanning the room. Was this a prank?

You walk over to the closet and open it. Ghost or someone hung your clothes up. You reach for your black cargo pants and one of your black short sleeved shirts. You got yourself dressed, fixed your hair into two Dutch braids, packed your bag with necessities and headed downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast when you walked in.

"How do you like your eggs?" Soap asks as he breaks two eggs into the skillet.

You walk past him and head towards the counter where bacon, sausage and pancakes were, "No thank you on the eggs. I'm a meat eater."

"I knew I liked her" you heard Price say.

"Unless those were my eggs, then scrambled please." You didn't really want any eggs, but you weren't about to tell him basically 'fuck your eggs'.

"Lass, these are for me" he replies with a laugh.

"Oh okay. I'm good then. Thank you though." You pick up a plate and grab a few slices of bacon and sausage and walk to the table.

"Here Harley, you can sit here" Gaz tells you as he gets up from the seat.

"Are you sure?" you ask.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead. I'm done anyway" he replies. He puts his plate in the sink and walks out the kitchen and towards the door leading downstairs.

You set your plate on the table and take a seat. Across from you was Price and beside him was Ghost. Price was taking the last bite of his pancakes and Ghost was sitting there reading a few files.

"What's that?" you ask Ghost, nodding at the file.

"Our targets" he replied dryly.

You nod your head slowly, almost in a sarcastic type of way. You continue to eat your breakfast, noticing Ghost eyeing you occasionally. After everyone gets done eating, Price tells you all to head downstairs. Once you all get down there, he hands each of you your gear and tells you to take any extra weapons you feel are necessary.

"Aren't we going to a base?" you ask.

Price chuckles at your question, "Darling, this is our base. Were private unless were requested by higher ups."

You nod your head, understanding what he meant. Everyone put their vests on and grabbed rifles and pistols. You decided to take the liberty and grab two pistols. You adjusted your thigh holsters on each leg and placed your pistols in there. You grabbed several throwing knives and stuck them in one of your pockets on the right side of your cargo pants – since your right hand was your dominant. You grabbed two smoke bombs, two flash bangs and two grenades.

"Going all out lass?" Soap picks at you.

"Go big or go home" you reply with a grin.

After you get everything you need, everyone heads back upstairs, out the door and into the SUV. You make your way to a military base so you all can board the aircraft and head to Mexico. The gear was heavy, but a part of you missed this. You boarded the back of the aircraft and memories flooded your mind the last time you were back here. You were being held down and stitched up with nothing for pain. You shook your head to get the thought out of your head.

Once everyone was in, you made yourself a seat on the floor like the rest of the guys.

"So, what's the gameplan?" you ask out loud.

"Find The Shadows and get the information we need" Ghost replies.

"Wow, that's real informative" you say sarcastically. He glares at you.

"All you need to know is what I tell you, understood sergeant?" he replies coldly.

"Yes" you answer, rolling your eyes.

"Yes what?" he asks pushing your temper.

You take in a breath of air, "Yes. Sir" you tell him, almost with gritted teeth.

"Good girl." His tone had let up and everyone else in the aircraft had a look of what the fuck on their face. You pierced daggers at him, and he sat back and loved every minute of it. Ghost liked to be in control, you knew that, but he was an asshole. And as much as you hated to admit it, every time he praised you or called you a pet name, you felt this fire deep inside of you – and you felt like he knew it. Like he was using it to his advantage. There was nothing submissive about Ghost. He was a full-blown dominant and that turned you on.

Gaz let out a cough to break the silence, "I think we all need to get some rest."

Everyone else agreed. You sat there with your head laid back against the wall of the aircraft replaying what Ghost said to you 'Good girl'. Your mind started going places it shouldn't. It replayed you and him on the pad and him calling you little mouse while his huge body was on top of you and in between your legs. Then, your thoughts went back to last night and how he held you and made you feel safe. His chest was firm, but in a good way and how listening to his heartbeat put you to sleep.

Your face was flushed, and you were grateful that everyone on the plane was asleep, even Ghost. You closed your eyes to try and get the last bit of a nap in. You didn't know how long it would be until you got another one. Your mind started creating scenarios in your head and dozed off thinking of you writhing under the devil himself. Ghost.