Chapter Thirty

Price went over how this mission was going to go – infiltrating one of the 'safe houses' Michael could potentially be at in Las Almas. It was a shock to you that Michael was also in the sex trafficking ring and using the black-market arms dealing as a cover. Your stomach turned when you thought about how close you used to be, and he was doing all of this at the time without you knowing.

The house was in the middle of no where and it would be pretty obvious if any vehicles came down there considering nobody should know where it is. Price suggested that we fly over and drop in about half a mile from the house and kill anybody that stood in our way – but leave Michael alive. You knew without a doubt, Michael knew you and 141 were coming.

Your eyes grew heavy from Ghost gripping your thigh and Soap rubbing your shoulder. You decided it would be best to get all the rest you could before tomorrow night. You leave the briefing room and head towards the bedroom, your feet feeling heavier with each step. Paranoia set in thinking if the drug was still harking your system, but deep down you knew it was from your mind over working on different thoughts.

Your skin felt oily from the amount of times your body flustered in the briefing room and you wanted to shower and wash the 'sinful' thoughts from your mind before getting into bed. Not like it mattered from how dirty they had become from Ghost fucking you sweetly into the bed. Your stomach fluttered from the thoughts of the last few nights and how careful he was with you. Patient and kind – which was the opposite of Lieutenant Riley.

You strip your clothes in the bedroom, making a trail to the bathroom before stepping onto the cold tiles and turning the water on in the shower. The familiar steam filled the shower, and you stepped in, hanging your head low to allow the hot water to knead your neck. You closed your eyes as the water ran over your face and dripped off the end of your hair and chin.

The heat of the water made your knees weak, and they shook to support you as your hand reached out to hold yourself up against the wall. Your breaths became deeper as your head became lighter.

"Harley?" a Scottish accent asked.

You fluttered your eyes open and answered breathily, "Yes." You heard his footsteps getting closer but approaching with caution.

"You okay?" he asks.

The shower door opened, and your heavy eyes slowly found his amber ones. Ghost reached into the shower and turned the water a little colder – your breathing becoming better. "You're going to pass out if you keep it that hot," Ghost said to you with concern in his voice.

You remove your hand from the wall and slowly stand up. The door to the bathroom shuts and the sound of the lock clicking in place echoed your eardrums. Your eyes darted from amber to blue as both sets stared back.

Ghost took a step towards you and reached his hand up to your wet face, "How about we shower with you, yeah?"

You nodded your head and shut the shower door, adjusting the water a little hotter – but not as hot as before. You could see the figures of them stripping out of their clothes from the fogged glass and the sound of their gear hitting the floor.

The shower door opened, and your heart fluttered. Nervousness kicking in. "Have you washed yet love?" Ghost asks you.

You shake your head no. Ghost steps in first in front of you as his body towers yours - the water runs over his neck and shoulders. You always admired when Ghost took his mask off and showed you his face. It was almost like a Christmas present you would never get tired of unwrapping.