Chapter 05

Happy reading

Shivaay who thought to check on anika ,as it's been one hour, he didn't see her around. and now he is bit tensed for her. He even tried to call her as well. But she is not picking up either.. which making him more worried.

Shivaya what's wrong ??you seems tensed. Om says resting his hand on his shoulder

Sh. Guys did you see you anika. It's been an hour she didn't come into sight.

M. She must be in class somewhere.. or if not then maybe in library. Malika says munching her crisps.

Sh. No she had two free classes because of professors absence. And in library as well she wasn't there. Hearing him all got worried and look around hoping to her glimpse of her. but she is no where to be seen.

M. Err I think we should check it. All nods and started looking around for her.

After checking whole college ,they couldn't find her any where, infect they called her work place as well ,thinking might she went there. But to their disappointment ,she is not there either. And about rayaansh then, today he didn't come college because of illness. He stayed at home today. Now whole days went ,but they couldn't find her which is making them so worried. They so wanna call her dad and tell about her absence ... but holding themselves thinking ,he will get worried unnecessarily ..so better they search her itself .

In the other-side

Anika groan holding her head which is banging so badly. She try to sit ;but her head pain didn't let her and she fell back on the floor clutching it.

Aaa she hissed and closed her eyes because of throbbing pain. Tears started trickling from her eyes feeling helpless laying in the dark room. Where she is not clearly see anything. After few minutes ,she slowly raise her body keeping hand on the chair and got up stumbling around. She about to fell down again but her hand held something strong and she saved herself to touch the floor. Sob escaped from her mouth feeling hell weak in her own body. She is cursing that person, who pushed her in this dark room leaving her to die alone. She slowly walk towards the door and fell near it hitting her knees on the floor.

Outside
Where are you Nick he says rubbing his forehand in tension, while standing near the store room. Tia who saw him there, she immediately goes towards him and stood infront of him passing him smile

What are you doing shivaay baby ... is there something wrong. Seeing her there he smiles and nods no.

Err nothing just came to check on anika. I'm not able to find her.

T. She must be around don't worry. She will come on her own. She says looking towards store room having fear in her eyes.

Seeing her looking towards the door he got suspicious and kept hand on her shoulder.

Sh. Are you alright he says nudging her.

R. Err yh I'm fine.. I'm fine don't worry. It's just I was thinking ,if you are feee then ,can we have coffee together. She smiles moving towards him resting her hand on his chest. Hearing her request his eyes beams up and he nods instantly feeling happy to get her attention.

T. Ok let's go then. She bite her lips looking at him seductively and about to take him ,when shivaay stopped hearing tapping sound on the store room door .

Sh. Wait I think someone is in there. He says moving towards the door.

T. Err no one is there. You are assuming things. Come let's go. She try to take him away fearing for being caught but he is not ready to listen to her and shows her hand asking her to move away.