𝟥

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

"Happy birthday my guyyy!" Najah smiled giving Mir a hug. "Preciate it twin. What you got fa me in hea?" He asked peeking in the gift bag she had.

"Look in it and see, tell me if you like them or not. If you don't the receipt in there so you can exchange them or whatever."

"Ite"

Mir sat on his couch and took the shoes out the bag. Najah bought him some Prada sneakers she knew he wanted.

"Muhfucka you know I fuck wit dese. Lemme try em on n see."

He tried both them shoes on and walked around a little before looking in the mirror.

"I'm wearin' dese hoes tonight. Bobbi, my gift?"

"I am your gift, da fuck." She side eyed him.

"All I got was a happy birthday outta you. Yeen good fa shit dawg. Dets why Najah my best friend na."

"Boy please. I got you a gift lemme go get it out my trunk real quick imma be right back."

"And don't leave cs I know how black folks do."

"Ian gone leave imma be right back."
"Yea n imma stand at the door n watch too."

Whenever one of their birthdays came around they always went big for each other. Birthdays were just important to their friend group.

Najah went to the kitchen and started cooking for Mir. He wanted her to make him different varieties of chicken wings.

Hours later...

"What you been up to?" Jeremiah asked "Nun" Najah shrugged

"You inconsistent you know det right?"

"Mmhm, my bad. Ion be wantin' to talk all da time it ain't no hard feelins I promise."

"If yeen interested in me fa real weon gotta keep talkin. Ian gone force nun."

"I am interested in you that's why i'm in your car right now. Why you feel like i'm not?"

"Cs you always being dry. I done took you on how many dates? N you still act like youn know me like det."

"I feel like i'm gettin' fussed at right now n ion like det Jeremiah."

"Ian tryna fuss at you i'm just tryna figure out what you on. If youn wanna be my girl we can just stop talkin. I been talkin' to you fa damn near five months n we inna same position. All i'm sayin' is if youn want more outta dis why sit n still entertain me Najah?"

"You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend I can't just assume we together I been waitin' on you to let me know. If you want sum outta me you gotta come to me direct about it cs i'm not finna assume shit."

"Ite so is we together or not?"
"Yea" Najah shrugged

"Go on yo page n take allat shit off a you innem luh ass clothes then, ion play det shit."

"Boy" She dragged out looking away from him.

"Yeen gone do it?"

"No i'm not gone do it dets my page. Youn wanna see unfollow me gang."

"My best friend keep callin' i'm finna go. Just come to my house inna few days, okay?"

"Ite."

Najah leaned over and kissed his lips before getting out of his car.

For the past five months they had been on and off so she wasn't taking him seriously. She thought now she'd just give him a chance with her.

She went back in Mir's house and found Bobbi. By this time there was so many people in his house Najah was ready to go.

But she wasn't gonna leave because she had to make sure nothing happened. For the night her and Bobbi stayed sober because they knew they'd have to watch Mir's house and take care of him.

"Najah get them!" Bobbi spoke standing between Tank and Boogie. "What happened?" She asked

"These niggas are drunk n allat other shit. They gettin' mad over a fuckin' dice game please get Boogie."

"Where Mir at?"

"Imma tell you inna minute just take Boogie somewhere else."

"Come on bro." Najah pulled him out the kitchen into the living room nobody was in.

"Sitcho drunk ass down boy." She spoke pushing him on the couch. He pulled Najah down on the couch with him.

"Dis not why I brought you in here Boogie."

"I'm fucked up bro." He responded putting his head back. "I know, want me to take you home?"

"You gone stay da night?"

"Uhmm no imma just make sure you get there safe."

"Nah ion wanna go home by myself niggas be lonely as hell. Imma go to sleep right hea."

"Okay you do det then. I'm finna go back with Bobbi. You ite?"

"Yea" He nodded

Najah went to find Bobbi, she was still in the kitchen trying to get Tank to leave.

--

Najah went downstairs and woke Bobbi up then they started cleaning Mir's house for him. The guys were still sleep so they were gonna let them be.

After an hour of getting his house clean they went to pick up breakfast for everybody.

"Yes?"

"Who you wit?"
"Bobbi"

"Is you lyin?"

"No... why would I lie to you Jeremiah?"

"Cs yeen pick up fa me I called you like five times E'najah."

"Ian see your call cs we was cleanin' up, my bad. We just goin' to get breakfast now."

"So turn yo location back on then."

"Why are you- you know what okay Jeremiah get offa my phone."

When she hung up she turned her location on just so he would leave her alone.

"Y'all serious now?" Babbi asked "Yes sum like det. He gone be all up my ass imma cut him off again."

"Since when tho?"

"Last night he came to see me and we had a talk. Imma give him a chance but if he keep acting like this ian givin' him shit."

"Yea ion see why he needa know exactly where you at dets kinda weird."

"Mmhm. Boogie is really on my ass too. He ain't bad lookin' it's nun wrong wit Boogie it's just sum about him ion like."

"I thought y'all messed around a sum. Guess imma start mindin' my business."

"Where's Mir? Ian seen him since last night. Even then he just disappeared."

"He was upstairs in his room wit some girl he mess wit. I never seen here til last night. Dude said he was finna knock the Sonic rings outta shawty." Bobbi respond making Najah laugh.

"Dude got issues. Chick always jumpin' ughh love they homophobic, racists asses." Najah spoke

"E'najah you're actually sick in the head I hope you know that bro."

"Hell you must do to cs you finna be sittin' right with me eatin' it."

"Whatever man"

After they got the food they went back to Mir's house. The guys were still sleep surprisingly.

"Get yo ass offa me." Boogie ground after Najah sat on his back. "Wake up, you hungry ain't you?"

"How imma be hungry in my sleep?"

"Iono, we got food tho." She responded getting up. "Mir still sleep?"

"I guess so ion think he came down here."

Hearing a loud gunshot come from upstairs they all stopped and looked at each other.