𝟯𝟱

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

While Najah and Boogie were out Syd kept mugging her. Najah didn't pay her any mind because she wasn't worried about her.

"All I know is she bet not come over here fuckin' wimme."

"Man sheen stupid." He waved her off then grabbed Najah's hand and made her walk jn front of him through the store.

"Baby what else do you need?"
"Some socks, why you being so impatient?"

"I been up all day, we gotta catch a flight early in the mornin, and i'm tired."

"Youn think i'm tired too E'najah?"

"It's not my fault you waited the last minute to come to the store like you always do. Shoulda made you come by yourself, the fuck."

"Hush n bring yo ass." He responded slapping her but. "I really don't like- gone say it." Boogie cut her off.

"Cs I told you 'bout sayin' shit like det to me. Iono who you be talkin' to cs yeen talkin' to me."

From being around him so much she learned to filter what she said to him because if she didn't he was quick to put her in her place.

"Ite" She sighed letting his hand go. "Never gave a fuck 'bout no attitude. You can stay in Atlanta if you gone act like dis towards me."

"Asaad ian do nun. Imma just shut my mouth cs you buggin."

"Imma show you who buggin' when we get home."

He slightly pushed her causing her to roll her eyes. "You can get yo lil socks i'm goin' onna different isle."

"Bye"

"Fuck you Asaad."
"Mmhm keep on makin' it worse fa yoself."

Najah walked away from him then went to the isle with soaps and body wash on it.

"Shoulda got a cart." She spoke grabbing her essentials off the shelves. "Excuse me" Someone spoke causing her to look up.

"Yea...?"

"You go with Boogie?"

"Syd you know I do, why?"

"Cs he still talkin' to me. Yo man ain't yo man sis. I just wanted to let you know that before you drop a bag on him for his birthday."

"Well it's a lil too late for allat now. What's your purpose of telling me this tho? You know he has a girlfriend n you still texting him and entertaining him back. So when you look at it you really no better than him."

"Bitch I was just letting you know you out here looking stupid behind a nigga that you THINK is loyal to you."

"Youn wanna hear me tho so imma continue to let you do you." Syd responded before turning around to walk off.

"Weird ass bitch following me around the store n shit. Ion got time."

Najah didn't know whether to confront him now or wait til after his birthday trip. She didn't want to ruin his birthday or be in a shitty mood during the trip either.

After getting what she wanted she met Boogie at self checkout.

"Move- just move I got it." Najah spoke snatching his items from him. "Damn... fuck I do?"

She scanned the cheaper items then put everything else into bags. He paid for the stuff then she walked away letting him get everything.

"E'najah!" He yelled but she kept walking out the store. "Cuh I know you hear me talkin' to you!"