𝟲𝟱

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗔𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟱

Boogie got in the car then looked over at Najah being appalled. A big smile came across his face as he looked at her.

He then grabbed her hand and saw her nails were done. Najah had 28 inch jet black side part wig and her makeup was done.

"You look so good I just wanna stick my tongue down yo throat but ion wanna mess yo makeup up."

"Thank you" She laughed while blushing a little.

"Where you finna go?"

"Out with Bobbi and Nasia. It's y'all turn to stay in and watch them kids so imma take you to Mir house with them."

"Ian even mad at det. I hope you enjoy yoself cs you deserve it. Can I have a kiss?"

"Why you asking?"

Boogie leaned over the middle console and pecked her lips but that wasn't enough for him so he kissed her again.

"Come inna crib real quick." He spoke pulling away from her. "No boy, you not finna wear me out n have me tired." She laughed

He pulled the mirror down and looked at his lips and saw that they were a little red from her lipstick. Boogie tried wiping it off but that didn't work.

"Dis shit not comin' off..."

"Hmm" She went in her purse and gave him a baby wipe. "Why da fuck you got these in yo bag?"

"I'm a mama, they an essential to my life."

"You betta be home by 1am ian fuckin' round witchu cuh."

"Boy" She rolled her eyes before pulling out the driveway. "I'm deadass serious n when I text you, you betta text me da fuck back E'najah."

"Imma do you how you do me when you leave da house." Boogie smacked his lips knowing he never texted her back right away when he went out. "Mmcht cuh"

"Nawl don't be mad now. I told you get yo shit together but yeen wanna listen to me. Now yo chest finna be hurting while you tryna figure out what i'm doing."

"Man don't do me like det."
"Aww"

"You fucked up."

"Mwauh... NO BARS!" Najah blew him a kiss then swiped her hand. "Ugly" He mumbled

"You won't calling nobody ugly when you had your face innis- gone headddd!" He chuckled cutting her off.

"Aww okay! Keep your opinion to yoself Asaad."

"Ite imma let you have yo fun but you betta be back when I said."

"I'm grown."
"You heard me."

"N you fucking heard me, the fuck."

"Y'all she think she cute cs ha hair done n shit. Who she think she is?" He spoke while recording her. "You on some fan ass behavior. I look good that's why you really mad."

"Nah ian mad. You so beautiful to me what I gotta be mad fa?"

"Aww thanks bae." She smiled "Cut da show! I'm done. Take me off!" Najah yelled with her hand up.

"Ite" Boogie laughed stopping the video.

--

"I think dis muhfucka done blocked me. RJ you can see yo sister story?"

"Lemme check... yea I can see it."

"Why da fuck she block me? Ian do shit to her."

"Cs da way you be actin' when you ho out." Mir shrugged "How you know?"